Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Everything's Troublesome chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Oh. My. God. I have only one word for Chapter 9, AMAZING! If only something like this happened in the anime. (pouts) You did give me a very good impression of the story even though I just started reading it. Nice job.

Please finish the story quickly! (I saw your status, it was incomplete)
xIcyChanx chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Is there still hope for this story? Cause it's so well written that it's got me addicted. Seriously, I really want this to be finished. Plus, the last sentence of this chapter just made me crave for a more, happier, future. So please, DO NOT LEAVE THIS HERE! *finally lets her emotions get the better of her and cries* This story has brought be to tears about twice and trust me, I want more! Winry and Ed's relationship is so well thought and realistic, I just can't seem to predict what will happen next! Furthermore, apart from the romance, your plot is amazing and has got me intrigued. I just wonder what the homunculi (not sure i spelt that right oups) want! The Royai chapter was awesome as well. You wrote them so well and I hope we'll have another one in the future.
To sum up, UPDATE!
KaylaLisanna chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
The whole story is kind of a contrast. I like it. But Winry isn't as needy as the story makes her. Her true personality is strong and independent. And Edward isn't as much of an asshole as the story makes him. He's more comical yet so serious. I love your creativity though! PS: Gracia is Hughe's wife's name. And why doesn't the story set in any of her shows? She is a famous opera singer. This is my first review on a story.. So.. Haha.
5litai chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
Can I expect an update? Because this story was really good. :) I hope to see you soon in my alerts, god damnit!
Sakura Lawliet chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Can you make more please. Its a really good story so far. Please make more!
WriterFreak001 chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
Please Please Please Please UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! . I'll cry if it is left unfinished Q.Q
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Such a deeply romantic story i have finished
such a shame for the ending that they really didnt fit. Anyways i wanted to congrat you on such a well done story you deserve a thousands of compliments continue the awesome worl ;D
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
this really does look interesting ~ i can't wait to read more
hiei44 chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Oh my Gods, this is such an awesome story. Please update soon!
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I LUVVS THIS STORY UPDATE IT DAMNIT I"VE READ IT ALL!
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
IlUv Luv LUV THIS STORY! PLease UPDATE! It's great and i rlly wanna know what happens next. This is one of the best AU fics i have ever read for FMA. So UPDATE DAMNIT!
hakuna177 chapter 30 . 10/24/2010
Four years ago? TT It's so sad that it's on hiatus but I was compelled anyway to leave a review to tell you how absolutely awesome this little ficcie was. The Edwin moments were totally made of WIN and Ed's insecureness about his past,present and future was surprisingly endearing and believable. And I must confess that I read every chapter with hopes that he would finally gather enough courage to TELL Winry what he really feels but alas it was not meant to be ;_;

Characterisation was spotless and I think their maturation (especially Winry's!) really shows in your writing. You bring their understanding to a whole new level but keep it real by showing their confusion of one another's actions. I love it! And of course I would have loved to read more about the homunculi and their motives... Really intriguing plot you have going on here. Well, I guess that's it then. If you ever decide to continue this little masterpiece, I'll be forever grateful. Thanks for sharing this!

Jac
Ushi o Kao chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
There were a few tragedies in there. One story was set back in the early 1900s. The two people were the same age, sixteen for most of the story. Sometimes she felt they liked each other and were too shy to express it. Other times they would bicker rather violently, he with a silver tongue and she with some tool. Needless to say, those were the times she really thought they liked each other and just wouldn't admit it for their pride. A lot of mystery and conspiracy was involved in the plot. The ending of the story wasn't her very favorite, but it was a tragedy. The boy had disappeared one day and never come back to the girl.

wonder why that seems familiar ;)
Ushi o Kao chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
hahahha manly-looking slippers! i didnt know such a thing existed ;). i can totally see ed wearing pink fuzzy slippers though XD
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 30 . 12/5/2009
oh please oh please continue with this story...

it really caught my interest and i loved it...

usually i'm not a fan of the au type of stories but your plot is very interesting.

it made me want to keep on reading.

i wonder what'll happen though with ed and the rest of the gang? will ed and winry finally settle into a relationship that they were both afraid yet want to have? who is the target that the homunculi are after? how would they settle things with hohenheim?

there lots of other questions and it'd be a shame if you'd leave a story this good hanging.

please do update this again.

kudos to you! XD