Reviews for Expidence
trebeh chapter 7 . 4/21
This was nice; there is not nearly enough Sev/Cissa fics.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 4/18
"so I think we should discuss that some more"

Ohhhhh, so THAT's what the kids are calling it these days. Heh.

Amazing what a choice and a bit of kindness can do.
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 4/18
I am quite certain that a lot of parents wish they could occasionally Stupefying their kids. And not just the little ones either.

Hm, come to think of it...why not? It's not like it does any lasting harm. Am I a bad person to think that sometimes stunning your baby unconscious so that it can stop being unhappy about a full diaper and you can stop being unhappy about a screaming infant...well, maybe that isn't an entirely bad thing?

Yep; probably. Ok, forget I said anything.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 4/18
I'm having some real cognitive dissonance here as to whether Narcissa is "oh, that poor kid" or "oh boy, scary manipulative witch". Maybe she's a little of both. Her reaction to being touched in a kindly way...that's definitely an "oh, that poor kid" moment though, even if she does turn out to be scary and manipulative.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17
Huh. So that's how Malfoy got off the hook. Did Snape just drug / poison him, is that why he's tired suddenly?
ChelseyBee chapter 7 . 4/15
I love this plot; the characters are delightful. I particularly love Narcissa's character. She seems somewhat ditzy and helpless, and Snape responds well to that combination. I wish there were more of these parings.
Debate4life chapter 7 . 3/24
Great story. Sweet, and I love the focus on the underutilized character of Narcissa. You really take her a different direction than I've seen before, and without compromising the character we see in the books. Great job!
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Love it.
mi-shell87 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I'd love to see where else this story would go! It was totally different, and I really liked this Narcissa and Severus together :-)
Oracle10 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I found this a surprisingly good story, the characterizations were excellent and the writing had a very nice flow. I'd be really interested in seeing some kind of sequel.
Multitaskmom chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I wish it could have worked out like that. Oh my. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Awwww. Somehow, I think you'll do fine, Hermione.

Lovely story.
earlyable chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I actually have no words to describe how utterly awesome I found this fic!
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Brilliant story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Saw this story on pstibbons' profile.
This was a really interesting story. The characterizations of Severus and Narcissa are well done.
I'm not entirely sure where this AU diverges from the standard timeline - some unspecified stray comment by Lucius that Severus did/not overhear?
Very cool. Thanks