Reviews for Expidence
Good Idea chapter 7 . 6/18
Sequel. Please give us a sequel!
Good Idea chapter 6 . 6/18
I'm glad that all the secrets are out between the two of them!
Good Idea chapter 2 . 6/18
Narcissa is a true Slytherin!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Very nice.
It really does just cry out for a sequel.
Please. Hint. Hint.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Nice story... So Voldemort's gone?
Amanthya chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Narcissa, inadvertently and rather disinterestedly, saves Sirius. Snape unknowingly averts a second war (or perhaps *knowingly*?). And they both get their happily-ever-after with each other. Huh. Well, dang if I'm not pleased for them.

I can quite see Narcissa as this cunning but inexperienced pureblood (she had to be at one point, after all). Snape kept pretty in character, despite that whole after-war murder, done-mourning-Lily thing.

I do say, I feel like chapter 6 was a stronger ending than 7. 7 just felt so up in the air - both too vague and yet not vague enough to be satisfying. We get enough details to want more (that's not coming, as this is marked complete) but not any that really flesh out the new reality. Did Narcissa have more children? How is Harry doing with Sirius (and Remus)? How did the political landscape change absent Lucius Malfoy?

Well written, otherwise, though.
amr56 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
This was very interesting and I liked it a lot. Narcissa saves all the children. I liked how you wrote her. Good for Snape. It ended on a sad note for Hermione though; I hope she still makes friends.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is, without doubt, my absolutely favorite Harry Potter fanfiction story, bar none. Absolutely hysterical. I loved everything about it, and found myself nodding along for most of it. Well done, very well done indeed!
Figment chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
That was great! Left me wanting more though... Thanks for sharing.
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Awesome! Wish we could have seen some interaction with Proff Snape, but this was awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I read this once before, but it is just as delightful this time around. Many thanks.
trebeh chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
This was nice; there is not nearly enough Sev/Cissa fics.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
"so I think we should discuss that some more"

Ohhhhh, so THAT's what the kids are calling it these days. Heh.

Amazing what a choice and a bit of kindness can do.
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I am quite certain that a lot of parents wish they could occasionally Stupefying their kids. And not just the little ones either.

Hm, come to think of it...why not? It's not like it does any lasting harm. Am I a bad person to think that sometimes stunning your baby unconscious so that it can stop being unhappy about a full diaper and you can stop being unhappy about a screaming infant...well, maybe that isn't an entirely bad thing?

Yep; probably. Ok, forget I said anything.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I'm having some real cognitive dissonance here as to whether Narcissa is "oh, that poor kid" or "oh boy, scary manipulative witch". Maybe she's a little of both. Her reaction to being touched in a kindly way...that's definitely an "oh, that poor kid" moment though, even if she does turn out to be scary and manipulative.