Reviews for Expidence
CRMediaGal chapter 7 . 6/1
I was in the mood for my favourite rare pairing, Snarcissa, and I was delighted to come across this story! I loved the satisfying ending for them in Chapter 6. Thank you for sharing!
zamorabaggins chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Delightful! Well developed. Please consider expanding. Thank you!
Good Idea chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Sequel. Please give us a sequel!
Good Idea chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
I'm glad that all the secrets are out between the two of them!
Good Idea chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Narcissa is a true Slytherin!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Very nice.
It really does just cry out for a sequel.
Please. Hint. Hint.
marsolino chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Nice story... So Voldemort's gone?
Amanthya chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Narcissa, inadvertently and rather disinterestedly, saves Sirius. Snape unknowingly averts a second war (or perhaps *knowingly*?). And they both get their happily-ever-after with each other. Huh. Well, dang if I'm not pleased for them.

I can quite see Narcissa as this cunning but inexperienced pureblood (she had to be at one point, after all). Snape kept pretty in character, despite that whole after-war murder, done-mourning-Lily thing.

I do say, I feel like chapter 6 was a stronger ending than 7. 7 just felt so up in the air - both too vague and yet not vague enough to be satisfying. We get enough details to want more (that's not coming, as this is marked complete) but not any that really flesh out the new reality. Did Narcissa have more children? How is Harry doing with Sirius (and Remus)? How did the political landscape change absent Lucius Malfoy?

Well written, otherwise, though.
amr56 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
This was very interesting and I liked it a lot. Narcissa saves all the children. I liked how you wrote her. Good for Snape. It ended on a sad note for Hermione though; I hope she still makes friends.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is, without doubt, my absolutely favorite Harry Potter fanfiction story, bar none. Absolutely hysterical. I loved everything about it, and found myself nodding along for most of it. Well done, very well done indeed!
Figment chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
That was great! Left me wanting more though... Thanks for sharing.
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Awesome! Wish we could have seen some interaction with Proff Snape, but this was awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I read this once before, but it is just as delightful this time around. Many thanks.
trebeh chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
This was nice; there is not nearly enough Sev/Cissa fics.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
"so I think we should discuss that some more"

Ohhhhh, so THAT's what the kids are calling it these days. Heh.

Amazing what a choice and a bit of kindness can do.