Reviews for The Avocado Cadaver Curse
AngelWitch chapter 1 . 2/21
ROFLs! :D I love Luna stories... they can be some of the best...
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Not really my cuppa tea (for a fan fiction) but I can see the humor in it.
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
YES WIN! thats going to be in my mind forever :)
chocolaterox92 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Weird...very weird... yet very funny at the same time!
Omorocco chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
There is something about the thought of Zombie Chickens that just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Great story, very funny, and you're characterisation was just spot on.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
When I read this, I was laughing so hard that I felt like my lungs were ready to collapse from laughing and now I have a horrible headache from being without air for so long.

Inferius as chickens? That's what really made my laugh.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Well, I had almost given up on ever finding a 'normal situation'- story in Good thing I found this neat little treat waiting. Writers rarely seems to have patience to appreciate the charm of a common event mixed with something magical: the very thing which originally made Potter-verse appealing. But in fanfic there's just romance and yet more romance. How empty and boring. However this was a funny little scene. It could have been a bit longer and more elaborated. The time
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I do wish I hadn't read this. I have the horrible feeling that the mental image will be with me a while. Funny though. Very well written.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I LOVE it!

Just fantastic. I laughed SO hard. This was fantastic.
Electric Moon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Fantastic!
Snozzle chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Snape giggling? O, I would pay for that! Great story, very amusing.
mwk chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
laughter is the best medicine.

thanks!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
You are a sick, sick woman and I am proud to know you. (you know, physicists have a joke-with the Avocado Number, you have all the guacaMOLE you can eat. Well, it helps to be a litle bit quantum to get that joke...).

Anyway, cute story.
Greg Allen chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Absolutely hilarious. Although I found that Snape's character is a little bit inaccurate, this story was quite well written. I give it a well-deserved 5 out of 5 stars. And, of course, Luna Lovegood is still my favorite character.

Peace Out, World!
West Dean chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Snape and a Zombie Chicken! What are you on!

Great one-shot