Reviews for Final Favors
freakydarling77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow, I must say that this was more beatiful a story than any I have ever read. You've made me cry!

My congratulations to you on your ability to write such emotion.
HDE 226868 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
owo;

I'd never considered the possibility of Erik/Raoul slash before.

Now I'm curious.

Dx
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
“Would it still be murder if the murderer performed the murder with the full consent and knowledge of the murdered?”

Priceless. Otherwise, very sad. Beautiful, not to mention realistic.

I love it!

PS: Not only does it not discourage me, it make's me very very happy. I am a slash PHAN, and anyone who has a problem with that shouldn't read my fics.
deleteaccountyoufuckingsite chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That made me cry. :( It was very good! I've never cried over a phanphic before.
Sadazen too lazy to login P chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
"Shoot me, Raoul."

The immortal line, that you and I have unashamedly abused since the day you showed me this fic [the day, as it turns out, after you left it on the printer deck XP]. Squish. XD

And what can I say of this little masterpiece that would actually be of use to you? P Well, nothing you haven't heard before. But I've sung your praises on many occasions, and will undoubtedly do so again. _ So, I praise you for your drama, and your wordplay, and your flair for the bittersweet. You still manage to grip me right through to the end. Rock for slash!

Indeed, may your muse never leave you. [And may FFN preserve my formatting, otherwise this review will be heck to read! XD]
JennyWren chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Thats a really gripping story. I think Ive held my breath all the time while reading it (and still I have enough energy left to review). The last part - the one in which they were talking about the kiss - was best. Thank you for posting the link on PFN!
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
A truly beautific work.

This is my first "slash" fic-I'm not of that preference-so that is not really my easy reading of choice. But I must say, it was so touching. All of it.

If we had a 1 to 10 rating, this would have to go way past the ten! Your words are wonderfully arranged and heartfelt. In the strangest way I was happy when Erik went, it felt peaceful in fact.

May your muse never leave you-Kate
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
that was bittersweet...

poor Erik! I'm quasi mad you killed him but hey, it was good and dramatic