Reviews for The Waters of My Heart
Furuya Nakano chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
great story with Shinn x Stellar, i've been looking up to your story cause i love ShinnStellar pairing.

oh, i hate Luna too. It's kinda hurt when you said Flay Allster die. y'know, i love Flay!
Desole chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
very nice acept the stacy part she is a total fag bitch
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
The Ultimate Coordinator chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
YAY! I HAPPY ending. I like this ending MUCH better since I too, am also a sap for happy endings. I really enjoy read this last chapter since it really illustrates ShinnXStellar's warm, intimate bond, where they both need each other to live and be happy_"!
Se7en West chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wow, I like this chapter, I'll be sure to read more when I outta school :P
Crimson Justice chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
I liked it...I liked it a lot.

Love how Luna turns kinda Flay-ish at the end, that was fun.

And yeah. I absolutey LOVE SxS. YAY!
StryderHiryu chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Wow.. making Lunamaria into another Fllay.. that's harsh. :P
StryderHiryu chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Great story but you made a small mistake in your notes at the end of chapter 2.

You wrote By the way, the song was See-Saw the first ending theme in Gundam Seed, sung by See-Saw.

The song is Anna ni Isshoni Datta no ni by See-Saw. )
Moonlit Despair chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
I HATE LUNA! and I love Shinn/stellar!
Roadsidefury chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Die Fllay! Die Mia, DIE LUNA! A HA HA HAHA H I'm with you on that! I hate them all! I love Stella though. I cried when Shinn lowered her into the ocean and he was crying and Ohh it was so sad! T-T I loved your story! I put Fukai Mori on repeat when i read it it was awesome sounding! Now im super addicted to the song ha ha. Have you heard Rakuen? It's by Do As Infinity too! I think it's the 4th movie song... it's really good though! I liked the ShinnxStellar Fluff at the end too. For a second I thought Stellar was gonna die, but Shinn is so smart.. well actually that was kinda stupid he coulda died too, wait, no he couldn't he's Shinn! Shinn just doesn't die. Just like Kira.. he wouldn't die either.. course they couldn't the show practically revolved around them -_-U I hope I'm not writing too much, I tend to write long reveiws when I really like something - heh. So, yes! I shall read your other stories too! See off I go -trots off to read your other fics-

-Autum
Swt. Harmony chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Yay! An actual Shinn x Stellar story. It's really sweet.

I love Stellar, I was so sad when she was killed. T_T
luna always chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
i hate u y dose everyone hate luna or whan't to kill her !
paranoid-asucaga-fangirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
haha, i love ur story

ps i hate luna too!
Mandy chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Yay! Stellar is alive!
Seigi-san chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
nice story. Stellar was cute

I'm not sure why I'm reviewing this as I'm pro-Shinn X Luna, but it's a really good story