Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart Isn't By Crushing His Ego
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
great plot and chapter
JaylatheCerealKiller chapter 36 . 8/30/2013
It's a good story but I'm pretty sure you keep using the words sneer and jeer incorrectly.
Moris Risu chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
I know have passed 7 years. Please Update. As quickly as possible . Sorry, my English is bad. (:
svvanmillsarchive chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I love Larry! He's Mater from Cars! :D
fountain.of.ink chapter 43 . 3/1/2012
I love this story :) absolutely love it. I just read all 43 chapters today! Haha. But is it complete? I wasn't sure whether it was or not. What happened to Jazz was sooooo saaaadd! Made me tear up *sniff*
MissingChance chapter 43 . 12/30/2011
OMG! Little Jazz! I feel so bad for her. When I read as they left, I was hoping Havoc would make them stop the truck and get her!
CrescentSnow chapter 43 . 1/2/2011
so what happens next?
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 43 . 1/30/2010
Poor Jazz! I love her and Roy was asleep and he couldn't keep his promise and now Jazz is all alone! No! They have to come back for her or something!

Thanks Roy for keeping Hawkeye with you and not taking the easy way out.

Are you going to continue because I would be really happy if you did. I put this on an alert/ a subscription so that if you do continue, I won't miss the next chapter.

Thanks for the story and I hope you update soon!

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
The Golden Lily chapter 43 . 8/18/2009
OH MY GOD I JUST READ THE LAST UPDATE DATE...NO, This story is way too good, Please update even with one small paragraph explaining how it ended, i have to know or this will haunt me FOREVER!

PLEASE UPDATE. Xx.
The Golden Lily chapter 35 . 8/18/2009
Aw. I love this story, but this chapter made me actually cry. I had to keep wiping away tears so the words weren't blurry. Poor Sayo and Riza. Xx.
animefallingstar chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
OMG this is the best, funniest, awesomest (yeah its not a word but so what), most hilarious Royai fic in existence! That pretty much sums it all up... this is so AWESOME!
trulyanimelover06 chapter 43 . 5/14/2008
please update... would roy return for jazz...
Hotaru83 chapter 43 . 5/9/2008
I really liked your story.
Katty008 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
To the principal's office, now!

Suddenly I see Basque Gran as a scary gym teacher. Heh. Heheh. That's actually funny.
Writer chapter 43 . 8/21/2007
Two years since an update? NO! Please update! Please! This story is just too good to let go! I read all 43 chapters in one night and want to see more!