Reviews for Castles In The Sky
TranslucentWhisper chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
please update soon, i'm really liking it
simplegrl007 chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
This is getting really good. Update soon. And try to check out what's been happening in my fic too.
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Thanks for the link in your profile!
Rosalyn-Araya chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Dude, loved it. I like how we're learning more about their pasts, which are interesting. Non- mainstream stuff is hard to write, especially 'cause not too many people read it. But I love it D Very good emotions, and I liked the way you made them mee up again _

-Rose
Jennifer.the.emotionless chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
I love your story! It's one of the best OC stories I've ever read. Please update soon. (Sorry this is so short but I don't see anything to critique, it's written very well.)
Araya chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Thats great. I love the way you did the different emotions in Rachel's head. Kaitin is a well put together character, its clear he was planned out atleast a little. The spelling is near immaculate and the story really grabs the audience to the point where I was telling my brother and all my IM conversations to "HANG ON!" Very nice. *Le applause*
simplegrl007 chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rosalyn-Araya chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
XD I'm a pest!

Glad to see that they're friends now )

I'll keep bugging you 'til you update again D

-Rose
littlelostangel chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Oh, wow! Just wow! Please, give us more! I've just finished your story and I want to find out what happens. You're a great writer and this was an awesome idea! It's been over a week now since chapter three! Update please!
Rosalyn-Araya chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
XD I like this, a lot. It's original, and well-written ) Don't stop writing just because you're not getting too many reviews, please! Update soon!
simplegrl007 chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
I like it... Keep posting 'cause once I'm into reading a story I'm hooked and can't stop... I'll go into more detail what I thought of it when I email you...
Golden-Sama chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
As usual, I liked this chapter my friend.

And I think I know why you don't have many reviews. You don't accept anonamous reviews, and most reviewers are too lazy to log in. Maybe if you change that, you'll get more feedback.

More soon please.
Golden-Sama chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I could have sworn I reviewed this once already.

Anyway, I like it. You're off to an interesting start, and I'm curious to see what happens next. I wish I could make this review longer, but I'm being pressured to get offline.

Anyway, this shows real promise, so keep writing!
simplegrl007 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I don't see why more people didn't review. I love the uniqueness of the story. Sorry I didn't read and review sooner the second chapter but I didn't see it until after I got your email, and looked for the story, which I didn't get to read until today. I like the way that it doesn't completely revolve around the titans but they're still mixed in there. It's refreshing compared to most of the other stories. Now I just need to wait and see where the title gets tied into the story and what ends up happening in the story. Update soon!
simplegrl007 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow! That's awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's an amazing story! Update soon!