Reviews for In the Rays of Sundown
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
...heh...just like ichigo to miss someone when they're gone...

...

(good thing she came back)

...
beta2892 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is really interesting. Plz continue.
The Spore Whore chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This looks like it could become a really great fic. It's definately gotten me interested in whats to come. I'd really like to see this fic updated!

Great Job, I'll be watching for that update *adds to Story Alert List*
ElusiveCat chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this is beautifully written, please do another chapter!
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
amazingly well done. continue please.
majorgnav chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I'm hoping that wasn't the end of the story, ne? . . . It was awsome, great work!
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
wow! this is a suprisingly interesting story, which is a wonder because you say this is your first. I think you have talent, my dear

If that's the story, well, I guess it's a cliff hanger story?
firecloak chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was so awesome! It's nice that you made Ichigo miss her b/c in the manga, he didn't seem to. It's going under my favorite stories!
osilly chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Omg, RUKIA! another chapter, another chapter please! Good job!
Twoface21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Whoa, nice & sweet... And you're a bleach7 member too (you can guess who I am on bleach7). You should send this story to Kon and let him put it on the site. And keep comin' with more, Please!

C-ya
jonquil31 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
o.. i would love to see another chapter of this... P
Outsane chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aww! Cute! Will you do another chapter, please? _
amwong88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wait...i forgot if you said this would be a one-shot. Please please continue it but if not, just wanted to say that it was really good regarding the insight into Ichigo's feelings towards Rukia. They're one of my favourite pairings so keep up the good work!
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
YES, I have a comment: Please continue!

I'm loving this story already. I really like the way you are narrating this. I can't even say that Ichigo is OOC or something, he is not.

I want Rukia back too... but meanwhile I'm happy to have a really good story like this to fullfil my IchiRuki needs XD.

Please keep doing the great job that you did in this first chapter. You got me with your great handling over details and emotions.

I'll be waiting desperately for the next chapter. Bye!
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Awesome chapter. Please continue!