Reviews for The Flawed
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
This and your other story (the fatal flaw, I think) were absolutely amazing. I loved it!
Amazing Person chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
This story as well as 'The Tragic Flaw' are amazing. This fanfiction is amazing and i would like to congratulate you on your success. Also, I'm glad you didn't get Lily pregnant straight away, coz i hate it when writers do that ;)
Ava chapter 32 . 6/25/2012
I absolutly LOVE The Tragicly Flawed Series...But, I would also like for there to be at least ONE MORE book...Just to finish every thing they have went through together (Up until they are killed).

Your fanfics make me feel like I am reading one of J.K. rowlings books...I also really hope you will consider writing another book for this Series.

Thank you for your dedication to this Serise.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 27 . 7/6/2011
It's not Beallatrix it's Bellatrix. Hence the nickname Bella.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
I'm guessing this is either when he went into Voldy's service or when he realized what he was doing and got himself killed trying to destroy The Dark Lord.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
The authorities should have been on the Dursleys then. They put Harry in a cupboard for 11 years.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Lily's birthday is not on the 11th of anything. She was born Jan. 30, 1960. James birthday is on March 27, 1960.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
When will they tell our parents?
beatbeat93 chapter 32 . 4/13/2011
This is extremely late, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE both your stories. Wonderful! Plus that you finished them both before the last book came out. ZOMGAWD. i totally salute you, the way you write and your turn of events.. *SALUTE*

Thank you so much for giving me the pleasure of reading such a wonderful story. It's an honour. :D

Cheers!

Hope you're doing well! :D
Sunshine My Love chapter 32 . 12/5/2009
aw it ended D:

lovely story :3
studentofwords chapter 32 . 11/26/2009
Perfect. I just read both of your fanfics (and got in trouble repeatedly for reading them instead of spending time with my family over Thanksgiving), and I can't think of a single thing to say except that they were both brilliantly perfect. There's no way you could do a better job. Keep it up!
cheesetaco chapter 32 . 6/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! :O :( :) :D I've read your story, both The Tragic Flaw and The Flawed, and loved them! Just know they're STILL appreciated! The ending...*sigh* oh-so-perfect! Though I WOULD love it if you would continue it in a third fic...

I can't believe how fabulous it was! You're a brilliant writer, really! It was just..so..PERFECT. I love love loved it! I laughed, I CRIED, I felt that warm-and-fuzzy feeling in my heart...all I could ask of a fic. And it was just..so...awesome. I don't really know how to tell you how much I loved it! I don't know if you'll even get this review, and I doubt you still are even into fanfiction...but oh, I just loved both of them! I don't know what else to say...it's the best, and it's still appreciated, 2 years later. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would do anything for it to continue...so think about it! please? Loved it. Loved it. Loved it! XD

xoxo

Be
liebedance chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Aw, and I was really hoping James would be a fab cook. I guess he can't be perfect in every way :/
southendunited7 chapter 32 . 4/11/2009
Wow, this is a really good piece of writing, as was your last story too. Hope you're considering writing a sequel, would be pretty amazing. ]
SeekerGirl chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
wow, this story was amazing! i really hope you do a thrid story!