Reviews for Otherwise Known As A Good Fonging
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Haha, I love this! All the characterisations are great; I love Geoff and Wat so much. Lovely job, well done.
Mentally Unstable User chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Made us laugh.
Lily chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I was a kid when I first watched A Knight's Tale with my dad. I turned to him at the very end, enthralled and totally in love with Heath Ledger and Paul Bettany, asked my dad, "What is a fonging?"

He just looked at me and said, "Oh, Lily. I honestly don't know."

I think you gave a good aura of mystery around it. Just makes me really want to know even more!
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
hey, singleframes, i also say ''lordie'' a lot! Oh, and i will FONG anybody who thinks this story is lame! This story is too funny to be lame. I love this movie! And ben 10!
XSemperFidelisX chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
"Should we run to their aid?" "No, I think he's got it." Loved that part. And how well you got the personalities right. It was absolutely perfect.
XCgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful little oneshot, and I love the pairings! Hilarious!
Periodic Brilliance chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story rocks! Oh my god. I'm laughing so hard right now I can hardly type. Please add to this. It's too bad we never got to see Wat actually fong someone in the movie. I don't think it would have been pretty.

Cheers!

Loren

"You..."

"Yes, Master Balhurst, I'm well aware a good fonging is on the way."
lodt chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Check out Lords of Dogtown ff! RIP Heath Ledger!
Unikorn chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
LMAO... this is good.
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ROFL! That was hilarious, thanks for the laugh. D
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
LOL so funny ! loved it
Hannah Spat Tanblen chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice idea! VERY creative. Seriously, you definatly have the characters down pat.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ha! Very witty. I'm glad you didn't have the Prince riding to their rescue, etc. It's been done. Your ending was just right!
prieda chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
great. lovely story and you've really got the characters portrayes brilliently (i've been R/Ring all night and im running out of adjectives). The story was great, im not sure about the short aside about Kate!prince, it seemed to loose pace abit there but otherwise really, really enjoyed this story.

write more! writing is good (especially yours :)

prieda
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
hehehehe...i love how you wrote everyone, they're very in character. i love wat and chaucer...

good on ya for writing a het story that isn't unbearably irritating.

yay you!