Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Battle
TLTLI chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
odd i know someone with the name of Samantha bell.
Convoy Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I don't know where you got your history information, but I suggest that you stop trusting it right about now. See, the Salem Witch Trials DID NOT INVOLVE ACTUAL WITCHES. ALL of the victims were Christians, some of them devout, accused because of a neighbor's jealousy over their property or by a girl caught dancing in the woods trying to cover her butt. To clarify, THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS WERE POINTLESS, AS THERE WERE NO WITCHES!

I don't think you quite understand that type of witchcraft. You see, to the colonial Puritans, "witchcraft" was synonymous with "pact with the devil". Waving a sick around wasn't evil; the power that the stick gained by a conscious alliance with the devil was. So, the Harry Potter brand of witches were not the same as the supposed Salem witches.

I ALSO don't think you understand the scope of the accusations. Sure, there was a mass hysteria, but less than thirty people were executed in Salem. Are you saying that there were only thirty witches and wizards in the New World at the time, that they were all concentrated in Salem, and that they were not able to build their numbers back up after THREE FUCKING CENTURIES?

One final note: Research is a GOOD thing. It prevents you from offending people. And I AM offended, as a Massachusetts resident and firm believer in learning from history's mistakes.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hot stuff. Write more. Its really good.