Reviews for Xiaolin School
yellowbananaperson chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
wow i luv this story! i wanna find out more bout chase! more of the same please!
mychemicalromance chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
um... earlier on in the story you said they dont know who chase young is but in this chapter it says

"the day that Master Monk Guan defeated Chase Young." it dont really make just thought id better tell you.

luv the really anoying person who corrects everything

p.s brill story!
KiwiFrube-x chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Oh my... that was GREAT! I loved this chappie and all the others as well. Keep up the good work and update soon! )

SPRINGY! O_
Maya Hardison chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
I loved it! But I still hate the fact that Rai asked Kim I still think the story is NO I don't think Rai and Kim are a great cupple! OmixKims are my thing.
Maya Hardison chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Ok,dude I like your story, but that Rai and Kim thing is driving me crazy! Sure ther'yre a good cupple but you see them every where! Don't worry I will keep reading,I just won't like hearing another RaixKim.
Maya Hardison chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
I did not think your chapter was too long. I thought it was very interesting. I enjoyed all the information. I wish I could R&R some more, but I gotta go home. See ya'h later dude!
Maya Hardison chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I like your idea dude. I was always hopping for a xiaolin story where they go to school. I like Jack having a Xiaolin warrior for a sister! She can even kick Jack's butt!
Chase Young chapter 10 . 10/25/2005
Hi great story!I totally loved it.
Blue Brittney chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Wow. Tara's REALLY gullible. Nice chapter by the way.
Kosmic chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
Very nice and please continue.
counting by midnights chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
wat was tara's element again? and y can keith read his mind?
Blue Brittney chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Exciting. Update soon please!
Kosmic chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Very well done. (Gives Chaseforever a cake) Keep up the great work.
Hanbags chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Loving this story. PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE IT!
PUNX13 chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
Write more! That is all i have to say really because i love it so much.