Reviews for Dinner and a Movie
Jose1400 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
how about the best movie ever THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nice, warm and cute. And a healthy dose of anti-Tweeb action on the part of both couples (there is justice in this world).

Luv it.

The Wise Duck
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Dear Spitfire F.22

Great oneshot story.

The quality was full of depth and romance; Kim and Ron were a lovely couple; and the reactions of Kim's parents and the twins was amusing.

The wholesome standards are high.

Clean language.

No suggestive content.

No violence or any other vile material.

And the facts of growing and possibly getting married and having childern was very profound.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I loved it.

It was cute without inducing saccharin overload. The characters were well written and kept in character.

Good job.
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
excellent story! i really thought that you captured the goodside o ron.i ean, a lot of people are saing that kp should be going out with somene less clumsy and more romantic than ron. in your story, yu show that ron is perfect just the way he is.
charizardag chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
not too bad, are you gonna do a fic that takes place when kim and ron came back from prom (like what you mentioned here)?
MrDrP chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nicely done! But oh those poor tweebs. They'll be scarred for life ...
cemicool chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
It's so much better than the ones I've read so far and it's only one chappie! Your grammar is great and so is your spelling! The reason I say it's ne of the best I've read because you gae it the right category. Romance. It was mostly romance and they didn't have to do any missions. I like missions but I like fluff too. Anyway great story!
Anything Taboo chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw... it's cute. Poor tweebs. Eh, w/e. I luved it!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice sweet one-shot.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Michael Carroll chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Awsome man it was awsome loved it.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
AAW. THAT was cute. I, Robot rox.

Great fic, MAKE MORE!

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)0:)
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great!