Reviews for Brought Together
This is very funny
Talon chapter 4 . 6/1
This chapter was hilarious.
Jenna Nyne chapter 14 . 5/25
very nice story. this is the first Sesshomaru and Kagome story I've read and I loved it.
vamquisher92 chapter 1 . 5/18
Loved it. The light romance btw kagome and sesshomaru was my favourite part! Hope you write more ! Cheers
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story it made sesshoumaru more for lack of a better word human lol I think people forget that he's not invincible as much as he might want to be and the way they started having feelings for in another was awesome just wish there had been a little more sexual tension between them not much more just enough to have is readers blush with the couple
kurkag forever chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
You did a wonderful job
And I don't know what else to say
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
i love it so far awsome job
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
wahhhh i actually cried...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
HAHA! The great lord Sesshomaru taking a bath. That would be funny XD nice job
SakuraTannaTakashi chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
*squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* so cute and so wonderfully well written! I'm just sitting here, smiling away and my brother keeps asking me if I'm planning murder.

I really wish you'd write a sequel but its fine if you don't! Epic story, my friend! I hope you write many more wonderfully written stories in the future.

See ya later, Alligator!
FanOfAction chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
love it so far! hope kagome heals sesshy fast!
Nat chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
love it! but you should have made kagome into a full inu demon so she can spend the rest of eternity with sesshomaru together.
lia.a.karas chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Very good story i like it very much.
munford chapter 15 . 1/16/2013