Reviews for Interludes and Encounters 2
ProfTweety chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
This was a really good follow up to the S1 fic you did. There will always be that connection between Adama and Roslin, whether they wanted it there or not and whether they acknowledged it or not. Nicely done!
redarien chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
The end. I cried.
airlock goddess chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
She is a goddess isn't she?
miss mcGonagle chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
*swoons*

I'm so glad they're "friends" now...but damn that phone call was harsh! Great "sequel" I hope you decide to write more like this some day.
Quadrantje chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Maybe I'm just tired an emotional, but those last few lines about her dying brought tears to my eyes. Very simply but powerfull writing. I love it!

ME
carolann chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Great sequel. I loved it. I love Bill & Laura as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing.
csiAngel chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
oh this is just a beautiful addition to the episode.

{“We are,” he assured her. “This is something new.”}

So touching :-)

I'm glad you came back to this ship :-)
TurboNerd chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
This is the second time I've read through this series. I am beyond impressed with how natural you've made this relationship seem. I've been dissapointed with much of the Admam/Roslin fic I've read because it's all about the sex with nothing about the people. These are two complex characters who you've managed to portray beautifully. I look forward to reading any additions you make as they give my shippy heart the warm fuzzies.
Fanfic is Fun chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
WOW.

This was a fantastic story. I even found that I had trouble separating what actually happened on the show and what you wrote.
batsojopo chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Aww. . . Now that's a real start for them. It seems to me that what they have now is love, not the lust they had for each other after the Colonial Day celebrations.
Empress Leia chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
*is in happy shippy mood*

*reads the word 'Pegasus'*

*pulls out a pistol, starts shooting all over the place*

ARG!

Oh...um, good chapter! Please excuse me while I go back to my rampage. Have a nice day!
Empress Leia chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
At least Zarek's decided to leave them alone...

for now.

I look forward to more installments. January can't come soon enough!
kimbari chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
"She was his President. She might never again be his lover, but she was still very much his love."

Oh... *dies*

I hate being inarticulate. LOL

A wonderful conclusion and reconciliation and tying up of ends.

Just perfect!

xxoo

Kimberley
kimbari chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
"... she glowed with the power of achievement, of vindication and of righteousness. No longer just prophet, Laura Roslin would become a goddess. Of that, Thomas Zarek was sure."

Heck, I felt vindicated myself. *I* ALWAYS knew Laura was a goddess. :)

"as long as I am alive and as long as he is alive, it will always be between us. "

Truer words were never spoken.

"Whatever it was between them, Zarek was sure he would never understand it. He suspected it was foolish to even try."

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't believe, no explanation is possible. Some smart person said that (not me :).

Every character was spot-on and the writing was *fine*, as usual. I'm missed your A/R. I'm so glad they came back to you.

xxoo

Kimberley
Moggie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hey there,

I'm new to this fandom, but a veteran to the whole TV fandom in general.

I just wanted to review this story and tell you how much I love it. I read the previous story to this, and I can't wait to read more. Please do continue this.

Moggie