Reviews for Acceptable Courtship Rituals
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/16
Loving it all, poor clueless Ryoma, never knew what hit
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This has to be the cutest...
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
that so like fuji. courting in his own way.
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
HILARIOUS!
Echo547 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I can't remember if I've ever left a review for this story.

But well, from the very first time I dipped my toes into the PoT yaoi kingdom (yes, that IS what I'm calling it xD), this story has been one of my top favourites.

The characterizations, development and interactions were just superb. I can imagine that this pretty much illustrates the dynamic between Fuji and Ryoma...

So there, just a little note to say, 'fantastic!'.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That sounds very like Fuji. I'm not as sure with Ryoma but I think it's really close. I like the fic, it's very amusing.
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
honestly, idk why but the beginning and the middle of the story kinda irked me but I find that I absolutely love the ending _! this is going in my favorites! Thank you for your work!

lq
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Cute! :D
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"“There is always room for improvement,” said Fuji, deathly quiet, his eyes snapping open, and was that a ring of red forming around his pupils?

Ryoma hastily agreed and dove into his bag for his homework." XDD This is hilarious.

I LOVE the last bit, the ending. At first I thought Fuji was a persistent person, and that was rather annoying, but it worked out okay in the end. :D Thanks for writing!
Viskii chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I have to say, you made me LOL at the end. That was so incredibly in-character for both of them, it was hilarious and wonderful and touching.

“He eats people for breakfast,” he continued, trying to find something about Fuji that might appeal to his father.

Best line ever. XD

And I love how everyone else on the team has no clue. Including Ryoma.

Just... 100% excellent, all around. Thanks for sharing.

-Viskii :)
xXFuji'sEspeonXx chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
OMG that is totally like Fuji. I love this story! lol bear rise, owl return.
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
ASDKASKL;ADFKL;KAS'FK'A A

Incoherent words aside, THAT WAS REALLY, UM, WONDERFUL. DEFINITELY MADE UP MY WHOLE WEEK. I mean, GUH. *A*

I want to hold this fic close to me every night~~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hahaha, good work wearing away at Ryoma's resolve, Fuji! Lovely fic. I really like how Fuji manipulates Ryoma into missing his company. XD Great work with this!

~firedraygon97
Cheska chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. I really did think that the way Fuji went around in getting Ryoma to be his boyfriend was fitting. Really, really fitting. :D You should write more. _
elveljung chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Brilliant! Funny, niecly worded and nicely in character.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »