Reviews for Starless
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
AHHHH just read the story before this and now this one they're absolutely awesome hope you write more please please please write more :):):)
nascar girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Iagree with Fozzy-Floozy, this needs to be updated. You have got us hooked on this now you need to update. Us readers have spoken. update sooner than soonest.
TheTwoDragonsQueen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
wow this is aeswome and i love it. hope you write more cuz i've read heaven's a lie and i'm wondering what's gonna happen next
rebecca halstead chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
please continue this story.
Wolf74159 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Your story is REALLY good. I hope you find the inspiration to keep writing. This is really good and I would hate to see a story like this dissapear from fanfiction.
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i know you haven't updated in the longest but come on update this one for the fans. I just finished reading the whole story of "heavens a lie" in one sitting since i just got my internet back like a month ago and i was reading stories that i never finished. you have to update this one i know i'm not the only one that wants to see what happens next.

dulse
MsLisaGrace chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I loved Heaven's a Lie. I can't wait to see what you do with this story. update soon.

thanks
WarningSign chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Yay! I just read the first story and I love this one already! Can't wait for an update.
That One Apologue chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hm... What's going on here? I'm currious, keep updating!