Reviews for Dinner Duel
math music reading chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I really liked this and I hope you update.
Mickie chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
interesting...though it was out of character.
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
CONTINUE!
music nerd chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
im not going to shoot. swords are much more my style.

haha! joking! april fools! hahaha!

on the contrary, i thought this was very good. i admit that mel isn't quite herself, but whatever.

at any rate, i really like this. good job!
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Poor Danric. ( I just want to hug him. I thought it was all pretty realistic and in character, and I wouldn't mind seeing it extended. Send me a message if you do, would you?

*happy sigh* So cute this was, seriously!

~ Melody
MissAX chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
please write more!
winky-wink chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
you portrayed the human side of precious vidanric quite well. ]
Embraced By Hope chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this was really good...aside from very few grammatical errors..it was great...you captured Vidanric very well...and Bran as well...i agree that Mel dipped out a character just a bit...but you still held true to her essence...i like that...
Sharry chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
WOAH...

When you said Mel "dips out of character," you weren't kidding. And somehow, I liked it. I thought the outburts suited your story just right. You manage to capture - in one very long sentence - a facet to Meliara that may be, in fact, hidden to the rest of us. I'm glad you sketched it out.

As for Vidanric. Well, who isn't in love with him? hehehe... But seriously, awesome job with his thoughts intruding into Mel's comments. It makes me feel like I know him better. I'm just a little hesitant about how soft you made him. I'm not sure if he realized so early in the game how much he cared for her... But, I have no idea, and I'm too darn lazy to go and find my CD copy on the bookshelf and look through it... (lol)

All in all, Fabulous job! _
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
i liked it, and i think you should continue it, you make meliara wittier than ever and its good.
silvermoon8573 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I actually loved it. It may be a little out of character but the emotions kept it interesting. You should definitely continue in Vidanric's POV. Keep up the good work. Sometimes I wished that the book had more of his POV.
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Oh, I really really enjoyed this fanfic! It would be extremely interesting to continue this in 'Danric's point of view. I really liked the way you had all sorts of internal strife and little spiderweb undertones in your fanfic's characters; they really came alive for me! You did a great job!
Erkith chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hey I like it. The whole point of fanfiction is that we get to make the characters react as we want, so the whole out of character nonesense is moot. I love the emotion you have running through her words and shevraeth and bran etc.

~*Erkith*~
Skye Renegarde chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
OO i love it!

its a god insight into Danric and what he might nave thought in the book! SQUEE!
swimgal chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
i like this point of view. please continue