Reviews for What Were You Saying?
Angel of Lavender chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
"…you’re fucking unconscious, aren’t you?" aahahah! his disgust just rolls off that line XD its totally perfect.
Verily-Snuffles chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
*gasp* What happened? And what will happen? Ahh, update soon~
Fic Druggy chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
uh oh. thats not good. nice work! i ant morw!
Coshaidamarsuntsu chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
This story has been very funny so far. I loved that line Kyuubi had earlier 'Your enthusiasum is infectious. I may actually die from it.' Is this were the horror part of the story comes in? Who/what did Kyuubi kill?

OH! and one other thing I noticed. It isn't really important but in an earlier chapter Naruto was listing the Hokages he was going to be better than. The japanese name/title for "First Hokage" is Shodaime not Ichidaime.
FirexDemon chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
LMAO! I love this story! This is funny and Kyuubi is FUNNY AS HELL! PLease update!
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
I've just finished reading this story, and all I gotta say is:

Please continue!

I think this is a well written story, and I love the fact that it's mainly dailouge. I really wanna know who Kyuubi-san killed... Watch it be like a sheep or something, and Naru-kun got all bent out of shape for killing something that tastes good...
Lighting Scythe chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
You really need to update this soon :).
xcloudx chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
lol cant wait for the next chapter
rldarling chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
haha... meanie!

i
DayDreamsAndStarLights chapter 11 . 3/6/2006
I laughed...It was funny...That was good...Update soon.
isthisparadise chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
sketchy but funny. Please udate soon.
DannyO chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
It's a great story so far I just wish you made the chapters longer...
inarae chapter 11 . 9/10/2005
I wasn't expecting to enjoy this, you know. A reasonably nice way to pass a few minutes, that was all I was going for. But no, you just had to get me addicted to your little drabbles. And now I'm just going to have to keep coming back here all the time to see if you've updated. Hmph. I suppose I ought to thank you, all things considered. Well then. Thanks for writing and sharing. But I want to let you know, now that you've gotten me here, you're stuck with me. I'll be reading all your stories and lurking. You'll just have to deal. So there.

:P
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
ohhohohoho! Here's the horror coming in. ::squeals happily and giggles:: I love you, I love you so much!

More as soon as you will please, I heart this story.
Lin16 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
awsome. this story keeps getting beter