Reviews for Super School
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Bad ending
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Yeah red x isn't a villain like that would happen
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
stop kidnapping ten year ol;d and making them your apprentice physco
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Omg that is so weird there is a superhero ad on my laptop.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Way to ruin a moment B.B
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Long and pretty boring but not that much .
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
So is robin like starfires best friend because he won't leaf her side at all lol ?)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ok one question dose robin asked out starfire or will starfire asked robin out just sayind xp
featherfun chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I don't really like Terra a lot, but I hate Kat. She has this whole "perfect friend" thing that you can tell is fake.
featherfun chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Make beast boy and raven a couple. Those two complete each other!
featherfun chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Cool idea, but what would someone do if they wanted to be a hero and a villain? Would they touch "or"?
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
man this story was pure awsomeness!i wish i got to make a charater but no,i found out about fanfiction last i ad a cool name, costume and powers for my character. im fuming but man that story was awsome!ima subscribe.
The Wolf Maiden chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Don't worry about not being able to remember our conversation. I always have to open your last reply in my mail and sometimes I have to read the reviews I wrote you :p Yeah, Guitar Hero is a pretty cool game, I have the 2nd one. Very good game for Procrastination. Speaking of him, he's at my house right now. I'm supposed to be writing a paper. It's due tomorrow. I'm not done. Procrastination keeps bothering me. And you know what? It takes awhile to type procrastination and that's fitting. I wish I was a better Japanese teacher. I haven't really been using the CD that much but I've been busy with school. Though you would think I'd know all the hiragana by now...-

Good to know you came up with this story first (and came up with a cover). But you know what this means? Sky High is even MORE cliche then before! 0_O All of them getting in the same tower isn't luck. It isn't destiny or coincidence either. It's the author's will. The author will often use 'author's will' to make something easier to explain or when he or she is just being lazy. Putting e-mails on speaker is an example of this. Though that'd be cool if you could really do that.

It's creepy how the school knows everything about the children. Perhaps it stalks them. Wait, before Flash finishs what? The teacher's lounge? I'm confused. And my confusion is preventing me of thinking of anything else to say. Ja ne (see you)

P.S I checked and this is only like half a page long. Considering it's me that scary. THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING! Again.
The Wolf Maiden chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Didn't expect to find me here, did you? Sorry you haven't heard from me in so long but I've been... I'd say busy but I'm not sure if playing Guitar Hero, watching T.V., and procrastinating and be considered 'busy.' And before I forget... HAPPY BELEATED HALLOWEEN/THANKSGIVING/ANYOFTHERHOLIDAYSIMAYHAVEMISS! And a very merry Hannukah. And Christmas. And Kwanza. And Labor Day. And the holiday that deprives school students of missing school days. I mean President's Day.-

This story is great but really you've improved a lot since writing it (which makes me jealous cause I sucked when you were writing this. Ann: You still do. Me: Shut up!). The letter could've been better-

Ann: And it's then anything she could've written at the same age. Or now.

Shut up! You suck at narrating.

Ann: Yes but it's my going off on tangents all the time that gives your stories their spark. Well, it doesn't actually have a spark but you know-

Yes, Ann. I do know. So shut up. Midori-chan, if anyone ever offers to narrate your stories for you DECLINE! And before you say anything Ann, I KNOW I asked YOU but you were hinting. Anyway, this is a good story all and all and the topic's very interesting. Did you think of this before or after Sky High came out? I'd give you some advice on how you worded some of this, but it was written nearly 2 years ago so that'd be a bit pointless.-

Don't hide from the real world, Midori! Just creep everyone in the real world and you'll have no problems! And you know what they say about people who live in glass houses. They should change in the basement. HomeworkmathGAH MAH BRAIN! We usually get math homework everyday. EVEN FRIDAY! (Can you even remember what you said to me last? Probably not...) I'm teaching myself Japanese. Or at least trying to. I'm pretty lax about it. I'll try to respond within a month next time. Bye.

P.S. Forgetting my own alternate ego's name is nothing to be ashamed of. Really, Ann doesn't deserved to be remembered, she's annoying. I almost wish I had forgotten her completely.

Ann: (sounding sad) You don't really mean that, do you?

Ann: (normal voice) Cause you're no prize yourself! You procastinate all the time, your rooms a mess, your feet-

OKAY! SHE GETS IT! Midori, I gotta beat up Ann who is still listing my apparntly "many" faults.

Ann: ... you aren't as dirty-minded as me, you're late to school a lot, you-AHH! A SPIDER!
treeonice chapter 12 . 6/25/2007