Reviews for The Ghost of Maggie Walsh: Doll
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw, poor Spike. He really got it bad. Too bad you didn't tell what happened. I'd have liked to see that. Keep up the good work.

Eminnis and Alicia
Scarylady chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow...that is horrifying and incredibly original. T_T Exceptionally well done.
hobbitmaiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
beautifully written and frightfully haunting!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow, wildly disturbing... but oddly enough even with all the fantastic trappings, still feels very plausible within the buffy'verse. Very well done. I want to say so much more but I can't string the words together - just very well done.

keep penning,

~pobody's Nerfect
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Every time I think someone's come up with the worst thing they can do to Spike, someone else worsens it. Yours is one of my favourites. This is almost unbearably sad and truly wonderful. More please. I could see it happening. Wow.
Gaze chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Bravo! Haunting and completly original. I can only hope that Spike was put out of his misery.
Lilian chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
It's just- I shouldn't- you had me crying, woman, crying!

This was just beautiful, in that horrible, gut-wrenching sort of way. Such a plausible future, too, looking back at humanity's history.

Loved it!
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That...was...great! but oh poor vampires thats horrible. especially spike! oh my poor spikey!
The Phantom chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh, you're breaking my heart. This was fantastic, absolutely gorgeous. The style is inimitable; that second-person POV, so lovely, so lovely. And the switching to the dialogue of the handler was a fascinating touch.

I've read a couple "vampires are slaves" fics, but this piece was just astounding. Truly amazing.

Still my favorite author.

~ Phantom
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This was amazing. Please write more.
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow, that is lovely work, interesting style and intricatly written. Never seen a fic like this, great work _