Reviews for Never Again
Sandra chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Oh my! How could Ned do that to Nancy?Oh well... Maybe something will happen between Nancy and Frank...? Well anyways, I really love this story! I checked out your profile and I found a sequel! Yay luck me! *tears of joy* so here I am off to read the sequel! Yay!
Sandra chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Fabulous chapter! Looking forward to reading more!
-Sandra
P.S: what's this about hints...?
Sandra chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome chapter! I don't think you have to change anything...it's perfect! Just my style if writing I love to read! Looking forward to reading more!
Sandra chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Awesome chapter! I love how all of Dom's ideas come from a book. Looking forward to reading more!
Sandra chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love the chapter! Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
"She's making Katie miserable" yeah and your making her the happiest person on earth! Man this guy is stupid.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
And you killed her
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
You better not kill Ann! in case that face does not show Up it is an angry face
cupcake chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
you had to make it end with them breaking up? why couldn't ned have understood? really? so you couldn't just have ned understand what nancy meant? :(
cupcake chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
yes, it was kind of mean to kill off Ann, i mean, it was sad alright! (sniffle) i can't believe she's dead...
Arthi Vijay chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
ummmm.. i write on behalf of all the Nickerson-crazy ppl.. Ned's d sweetest guy, a gal cud ever get, n I simply hate Frank Hardy... Pls! We need happier endings! Ned will be havin all d gals of Emerson behind him... U r makin it seem as though as if Nancy's the wanted one... c'mon.. Give Ned a break.. A gal shud sweep him off his feet.. so dat Nancy realises dat there is a tough fight out dere for him! This is a forum for Ned! Pls... do support his char... we all luv him... :)
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
o exciting!
ELiza chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
Your theme was wonderful. It kept me in suspense till the end but could you please write a mystery story with Nancy and Ned being together in the end. I'm really crazy about their pair. I don't care about Callie but Ned is a great guy in the mystery stories and Nancy is a flirt. Please write one with Nan-Ned's happy ending. It should have a mystery.
D.J. Adams chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
First of all, let me say that this was an awesome story. I loved to story line partly because I like stories about serial killers. That may sound odd but the truth is that I am soon bringing a new character into the Hardy's lives who will specialize in stopping Serial Killers.

I do think this story would be better however, if you added more detail. Build up better on Dom, you did a pretty good job, but I think it would be better if you put more emotion in there.

Also, when you write about characters that aren't yours, you have to be very careful to fit the personalities involved. The last part with Nancy and Frank didn't sound like Frank at all.

Over all, you are a great writer. I would say, keep writing. As I also have been learning, the more you write, the better you become.

Thanks for sharing this story!

As Always,

Desi

P.S. If you like reading about serial killers as I do, I just finished a book called Obsessed, by Ted Dekker. Its an amazing book, totally worth checking out. He also wrote a book called Thr3e that is also really good. Bye for now, DJA
dares to dream chapter 18 . 7/9/2008
Third story in a day...i think I have too much time on my hands. haha. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! This one was amazing. Having the killer base his murders of a book that has the heroine like Nancy was so creative and very fun to read! Dom was a total phsyco, but giving his thoughts and everything really made the story even better! Now im off to read more of your wonderful works!

dares to dream