Reviews for The Totally True Adventures of Sara Sidle: Pin Up
rocklesson86 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Maybe Greg should be the next Christian Grey. Cannot wait for more.
Max chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Mmm-hmm, left us hanging for 7 years.
luft chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
oh this was just so good! so funny, and yet so real. clean, simple, witty prose..good job!
Electrafixion66 chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
Well, that was great, too bad you didn't finish it.
Electrafixion66 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I was smiling big at that chapter. You are such a good writer.
Electrafixion66 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
I am really enjoying this story :)
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Hot.
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Very well written! This is my first Sara/Greg fic, I usually read Sara/Cath.
cackled chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
I love your writing, it's so..creatively seductive. this story drew me in, made me want to meet a promiscuous, lingerie-selling middle-aged woman, and then have dirty animal loving with mah manfriend. maybe a little power trip for you..write well and you could happily influence me to do anything (maybe not something I should admit).

I found this story while trying to sneak-read CSI fanfiction at work. It definitely made time go by a little faster. I look forward to the next chapter and reading your other stuff.
SnickersAddict chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Please Please Please! Update REAL soon. It's been forever and I've read this so many times in hopes it'd just "pop" up with a new chapter. Hope I get a treat when I get outta class and work and get to read a new chappy. Thanks girl!
robyn chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
i love this fic. it's just what i want to read please update soon!
Tyren Raimeodo chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Ooh... How dare you... LoL... I was just getting into that... I shall have to wait... ::grumbles::
Tyren Raimeodo chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
To tell the truth, I like CSI, but I never looked at it in this light... and I never quite saw Sare and Greg... But I'm seeing it now. I'll never watch CSI the same. Good job!
Tyren Raimeodo chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I love !
will-you-wont chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
you do realise i will have to kidnap you and force you to write the end of this if you dont soon..please...:D