Reviews for Variations Of Pink
Krissytina616 chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
this story didn't just make me cry, i sobbed the entire way through. From the first mention of Tommy and Kim until the end.
Lyssa Baby chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
Ok i cried during this story. It was really good. I loved it
Artful chapter 15 . 11/14/2006
Ok... we all know it only takes once to get pregnant. However, fertalization is a complex and elaborate process that can take days. There's no way to detect it the next day, or to tell if it will result in a successful pregnancy even if you could detect it.
sanya chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
wow

its the best story i've evr read

wonderful

its just gr8
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
when i finished reading i was sobbing the way you portrayed tommy and kims relashionship was wonderful i loved the story never stop writing
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 18 . 6/12/2006
hey i like it

it was good

i hope you wright more syd stories

love

el
Sierra O'Shannon chapter 18 . 12/17/2005
The story was okay...the only thing that I didn't like was Sydney being the daughter of Tommy and Kimberly. Sorry, but I don't think Tommy and Kimbery was a good pair in my opinion.
the online dreamer chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
Great series of stories...now Variations of SPD will make sense...going over now to read your latest...I'm hooked, what else can I say? Lol.
RC Williams chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
Great story so far... though I would like to know what she looked like.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 9/26/2005
Aw, so cute. I'd DEFINITELY read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 18 . 9/13/2005
Aw! Excellent ficceh!
garnetred chapter 18 . 9/13/2005
Excellent story. It is a shame that Syd had to lose her parents again as well as her baby. Please write soon.
Nightlancer600 chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
I have three word for you

Wow

Awsome

and

:-0 Oh my god
SKY UNICORN chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
that was so very very good!

I just finish both of the last two chapters

and they were awesome!

you even made me cry!

love this story thank you for it!
Big Time Crazy chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
A great ending for a great story! I can't wait to read the sequel! Hopefully, you will have it up soon! Great job!:)