Reviews for Variations Of Pink
Mirajane92 chapter 18 . 20h
No way. You just killed them twice! Oh Tomberly. Otherwise a really great story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Mirajane92 chapter 1 . 5/20
Just a couple of questions. Why were the B-Squad promoted to A-squad when in the series they specifically refused to become the new A-squad? And also, C- and D-squads don't have rangers, they just have cadets. Because rangers are like the elite of SPD, what the squads train to become, not what they already are. Not saying it's wrong, your story your rules, but I was just wondering about these things. They seemed a bit weird to me.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
I know this story's a bit old, but I just want to say that you write beautifully. I've read a lot of your Sky/Syd stories the past few days, and really, it makes me want to go back and watch SPD again. (I was only able to watch a few episodes in the beginning...)

And even though I've never had the chance to watch the first 7-8 series or so (aside from a few episodes of Lost Galaxy), I love your incorporation of the older teams. :)

Beautiful work overall.
Krissytina616 chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
this story didn't just make me cry, i sobbed the entire way through. From the first mention of Tommy and Kim until the end.
Lyssa Baby chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
Ok i cried during this story. It was really good. I loved it
Artful chapter 15 . 11/14/2006
Ok... we all know it only takes once to get pregnant. However, fertalization is a complex and elaborate process that can take days. There's no way to detect it the next day, or to tell if it will result in a successful pregnancy even if you could detect it.
sanya chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
wow

its the best story i've evr read

wonderful

its just gr8
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
when i finished reading i was sobbing the way you portrayed tommy and kims relashionship was wonderful i loved the story never stop writing
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 18 . 6/12/2006
hey i like it

it was good

i hope you wright more syd stories

love

el
Sierra O'Shannon chapter 18 . 12/17/2005
The story was okay...the only thing that I didn't like was Sydney being the daughter of Tommy and Kimberly. Sorry, but I don't think Tommy and Kimbery was a good pair in my opinion.
the online dreamer chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
Great series of stories...now Variations of SPD will make sense...going over now to read your latest...I'm hooked, what else can I say? Lol.
RC Williams chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
Great story so far... though I would like to know what she looked like.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 9/26/2005
Aw, so cute. I'd DEFINITELY read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 18 . 9/13/2005
Aw! Excellent ficceh!
garnetred chapter 18 . 9/13/2005
Excellent story. It is a shame that Syd had to lose her parents again as well as her baby. Please write soon.