Reviews for No Longer Helpless
Great
Marshmallowmann chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
Great story, sorry for the late review
Observing chapter 36 . 10/21/2016
I did enjoy the first couple of chapters of your story. It had some real potential. I think you needed to be a bit more clear of what it truly meant to be an Angelus. There was a pretty good build up, but then you simply dropped the ball at the end. All this work to the final and there are no real words? Simply descriptions and no reveal of Voldemort's plan? He's just dead? That is extremely disappointing. You didn't even have Draco and Hermione make love or even hold each other before the battle...seriously where did you thought process go? It honestly sucks that I read and stuck with your story just to end up with such a terrible and frankly half-assed ended. I see a better author in your writing than that. Revisit this in a few years with a beta and give it the re-do the story and your readers deserve.
HauntingHarmoni chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
I can't finish it. Sorry. There are too many unanswered questions that are taking way too long to figure out. In the future, I would recommend making sure your plot and character development is complete, before moving onto new plot bunnies. What do her Angelus powers do? Why is Draco with her? What on earth-Auror? Hermione would never do that! Why is she a threat? Why is Draco with the order? Hermione wouldn't just trust him so fast. You need a good reason to get her to do those things. I feel like you've misunderstood the character and made her into some helpless creature. Hermione is power, she is strong and she is a warrior- in no universe, would she act like this. I realize not everyone loves every story, but I hope you get some constructive criticism that betters your writing from this.
rinievermilion chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I read this in one sitting, mind you XD Draco is perfect, he is not so OOC like most fictions, cept for the popular ones so this is refreshing. Thanks for the ride
Dracenxamethyst chapter 36 . 5/28/2016
Amazing story.
Redindulgence chapter 36 . 5/15/2016
What an amazing story! Wish the ending would've been a bit longer but it was still a fantastic read!
amg.supernatural chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Looking foward to read further chapters!
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 36 . 10/23/2015
an enthralling story! I love itI found your narrative a bit too focused on description, and you use quotations for thoughts, which is slightly disorienting in the middle of dialogue. I suggest you use Italics to show thoughts instead. plotwise, great job!
I especially loved the way you break stereotypes on auror training procedures and Hermione's fear of flight.
overall, well done! I'd love to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
Great story but the ending was sort of a let down. A lot of build up for not much pay off.
characetsworld6891 chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
i love your character blain! :D and this was amazing! thank you for the good read! :)
characetsworld6891 chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
haha! i love moody and dracos relationship
characetsworld6891 chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
sweeeet. draco has a great magical ability then? fantastic!
characetsworld6891 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
i foresee many fluffy moments in this story
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015