Reviews for No Longer Helpless
HauntingHarmoni chapter 19 . 8/4
I can't finish it. Sorry. There are too many unanswered questions that are taking way too long to figure out. In the future, I would recommend making sure your plot and character development is complete, before moving onto new plot bunnies. What do her Angelus powers do? Why is Draco with her? What on earth-Auror? Hermione would never do that! Why is she a threat? Why is Draco with the order? Hermione wouldn't just trust him so fast. You need a good reason to get her to do those things. I feel like you've misunderstood the character and made her into some helpless creature. Hermione is power, she is strong and she is a warrior- in no universe, would she act like this. I realize not everyone loves every story, but I hope you get some constructive criticism that betters your writing from this.
rinievermilion chapter 1 . 7/18
I read this in one sitting, mind you XD Draco is perfect, he is not so OOC like most fictions, cept for the popular ones so this is refreshing. Thanks for the ride
Dracenxamethyst chapter 36 . 5/28
Amazing story.
Redindulgence chapter 36 . 5/15
What an amazing story! Wish the ending would've been a bit longer but it was still a fantastic read!
amg.supernatural chapter 7 . 3/30
Looking foward to read further chapters!
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 36 . 10/23/2015
an enthralling story! I love itI found your narrative a bit too focused on description, and you use quotations for thoughts, which is slightly disorienting in the middle of dialogue. I suggest you use Italics to show thoughts instead. plotwise, great job!
I especially loved the way you break stereotypes on auror training procedures and Hermione's fear of flight.
overall, well done! I'd love to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
Great story but the ending was sort of a let down. A lot of build up for not much pay off.
characetsworld6891 chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
i love your character blain! :D and this was amazing! thank you for the good read! :)
characetsworld6891 chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
haha! i love moody and dracos relationship
characetsworld6891 chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
sweeeet. draco has a great magical ability then? fantastic!
characetsworld6891 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
i foresee many fluffy moments in this story
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
damn.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Wow; the quotes, damn, it fit the situation in a perfect ensemble.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
I fell in love the instant you referenced Poe's work in the first chapter. Such a unique concept with a wonderful execution. You did well with your characterization for both the canon characters and your own. Overall, this was a lovely treat to find, and I thank you for sharing it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Do you how through how many pages of Hermione/Draco fanfics I had to go through to find this one and read it again?! It was a lot! I looked in the search engine for 'Angelus' & vampire but it didn't come up so I had to go page by page. The scene you describe in the beginning of the story of the attack of Hermione's parents and how they meet the vampires creeps me out in a good way! Nicely done! Keep it up I have clicked favorite story!