Reviews for Contrasts
Rina chapter 1 . 1/3
This was really cute 3 and of course hot
vacationista chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
loved it :] posting on the go bc i cant live without stories like this :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
not bad, but sanji didnt clear the misunderstanding.. i mean, zoro was convinced that sanji wanted nami and just slept with him cos he was there and willing, wasnt he?

sanji was a tease, too lol
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
yeay!

Smut! I like smut!

Especially Zoro uke smut! I loves it oh so much!

This-made my day! Actually, it's night now...LoL

Great oneshot!
kurah chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Is that the end? More please? -
Yuki Kokoro chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Sanji is almost cruel in the way he taunts Zoro with Nami the whole time, but it works so well for them and the way he admits that she's too good for him anyway was touching in a very SxZ way. Damn right indeed. _
One of Broken chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aw thats cute, i loved the taunting sanji did very sexy tcha! great job LOV'D IT!

broken
akai-chou-spirit chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This was good, but I don't like the idea of Zolo being "the silver medal" so to speak. Poor guy. I would love him properly. *sniffles* _ Keep up the good writing.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This was really great. It was funny and smutty, not always easily pulled off but I think you did it very well. I hope you write more.
Infinite Enemy chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Well written and surprisingly realistic for this ship. Very in character.
wah chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wow, I thought you did an amazing job on that. Are you planning on doing another scene? Something with NxSxZ would fit perfectly, especially with zoro being a bit jealous of nami but also protective of her from that last line about nami being too good for sanji. Anyway, please write more, I loved it!
Tea.T chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Brilliant! The best the sanji and zoro fic I've read yet! (I didn't read too much, about 5 but still...)

I love the jealousy thing! I loved the 'green' crack, love! It made me laugh so hard.

I liked your writing too. Sometimes people make mistakes that just make me confuse. This doesn't, not at all.

I asume this is a oneshot. Still I like it too much.
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love it!
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That was good and funny and I think the green joke was good. Matta ne Gotta check out more of your work later.
Lauthica Green Clinkenbeard chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I LOVED IT! PLEASE DO MORE! YOU MUST CONTINUE!