Reviews for Sacrifice: Wilted Blossom of Spring
yaoi4adollar chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
MOOOORE! Please...that was a cliffy.
Well written and well paced cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
YOU STOPPED AT THE BEST PART! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SADIST, YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS OR I WILL FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU!

LOTS OF LOVE :)
Kiko12350 chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Hope to read ur next chap
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I love this so far, it's beautifully written! I can't wait to see what happens next!
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Please update
M0kii-chii chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I Want To Know ! MOOOOREEE

Keep the Good Work :)

Really Good !
BlueBerrySourStraps chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
WHHHAAA! OMIGODS, I know this may piss you off, but you need to update:( Please, this is the best, I love it! Please, please, update when you can:)
Wall chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
yesyesyesyesyesyesyes...
Wall chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I don't mind the "non-existing" romance. I believe the stoy is very good so far (: If you just start with the romance thing directly it gets kind of boring. Also, without romance in the first chapters like this, you get a different view of the characters. And start with the romance when Sakura is having a breakdown over a rape would be really difficult. I like it as it is!
Wall chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I like it! I feel very sorry for her though /: To Think that everything was in vain is really sad. And that she hates herself and her body when she should be proud of her loyalty.
Mary chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
OMG WHAT HAPPEEND TO THE REST OF THE STORY NOOOO
sasusaku love chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Please make morw. I cant get enough. I really love it. Its amazing. Much love from Las Vegas.
shikatema love chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was very SPECTACULAR! Keep going PLEASE!
White Acer chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
I hope to read more! It's really good so far
sasusaku-4everr chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Uh u gonna finish cause in getting kinda confused but great story!