Reviews for Sacrifice: Wilted Blossom of Spring
Chappy Cherry blossom chapter 13 . 5/14
this story is great, please update,
Uchihalilo chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Hi! I had read this fanfiction in spanish version, cause I'm latin, and my english is not perect. Is really great, find histories like this in my lenguaje (spanish). I would like you continue this history, is very good and different, so, I would like to read it until the end, in English. I know that has been a long time, but seriously, I would love it. Thanks for read this review, if you still use this account. Sorry if you find grammatical errors, or whatever... Kisses.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
I like your story.. I like how in this chapter kakashi took a comforting role i just wish there were more sasuke and sakura moments
dreamsandfaiths chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
please update soon! I really want to know what happens next! please!
sakurhita chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
me encantoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo espero la conti
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Another abandoned awesome fic
yaoi4adollar chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
MOOOORE! Please...that was a cliffy.
Well written and well paced cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
YOU STOPPED AT THE BEST PART! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SADIST, YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS OR I WILL FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU!

LOTS OF LOVE :)
kiko280 chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Hope to read ur next chap
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I love this so far, it's beautifully written! I can't wait to see what happens next!
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Please update
M0kii-chii chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I Want To Know ! MOOOOREEE

Keep the Good Work :)

Really Good !
twerkaholic chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
WHHHAAA! OMIGODS, I know this may piss you off, but you need to update:( Please, this is the best, I love it! Please, please, update when you can:)
Wall chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
yesyesyesyesyesyesyes...
Wall chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I don't mind the "non-existing" romance. I believe the stoy is very good so far (: If you just start with the romance thing directly it gets kind of boring. Also, without romance in the first chapters like this, you get a different view of the characters. And start with the romance when Sakura is having a breakdown over a rape would be really difficult. I like it as it is!