Reviews for Better Than Revenge
Espn Laflamme chapter 40 . 10/23/2013
I really love this story, the only problem I had was when you repeat a line someone said, it would be different in wording than the original wording. I think it would be a lot smoother and easier to read if a lot of the chapters weren't half re-wrote in the others point of view. Some of the parts it made sense to see it in each Harry's and Draco's point of view, but others didn't need to be re-read.
Still a great read though : )
ravensgirl52 chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
please update
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 40 . 5/30/2013
Hi,
I've really enjoyed this beautiful story and also Settlement. I would really like to read the, erm, NC17/18 rated versions please but you don't have PM enabled to give you my email address.
Please get in touch.
Thanks you very much
C x
Mashkai30 chapter 40 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Really enjoying this story. Especially the cutting descriptions of Bristol and Bath - I spent 10 years living in Bath. C x
TheLadyJaye chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
The overlapping perspective is really annoying.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I wish I could PM you and ask what your website is so I could get the complete story or pressure you to continue on with the next story in this characterization.

However, I enjoyed this story and your attempts to keep the characters in character as much as possible and the slow realizations made throughout the story. I liked the slow build between the characters and the adherance to what came before.

Stephanie
inactive132 chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
Glad he ended up with Draco. I really, really don't see how Harry could have loved Ginny. She is such an awful and annoying character. It's not jealousy, I just don't understand, I couldn't possibly. I mean I've had crushes on celebrities but we weren't together, its not possible. But of course Rowling made it that simple, Ginny was living in a fantasy, that's all it was.
inactive132 chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
I know this story is quite old but I really wish Harry would just give up on Ginny. She is not good for him, she doesn't even deserve him and him thinking he would rather be with her than Draco is getting on my nerves. I really dislike Ginny.
YaDiz96 chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
I think I just died at the last thing Harry said, haha. :) Another great chapter, love!
YaDiz96 chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
It's getting interesting! I'm so excited to read about the first confrontation with Ginny. :) Love, love, LOVE this story, my dear. :)
MiniSchmidty chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
OMG I love all your work... just wanting to know what your website is for further reading. I have not been able to find it, or for that matter your email address. Thanks

MS:)
zebrasdancing chapter 40 . 11/19/2010
this was amazing. I would love to read more stories set in this time-frame
Draeconin chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
-but he had forgotten to bring an umbrella-

You're kidding, right? Wizards? Magic? The Impervius spell? Muggles would just think it was waterproofing.
bookworm19065 chapter 40 . 6/21/2010
Aww this was really cute! An excellent job!