Reviews for Revenge and Forget
GaruruGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
you so good at it you rock!
Christa chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
*claps* Very good! Very very very very good! I showed this to all my friends and they give it a hold on got to count all the thumbs ups... (I have a lot of friends)
HalfDemon42 chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
The story was wonderful but there is one thing that really sux about ur story. Son't think that I'm gonna say something bad but The Story Stunk Because It Had Ended. but other than that it was wonderfully supurb and awsome.
Servent of Mother Earth chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
great way to end the story! It was really sweet. Good job. I hope you write more Wiza/Gato fics!
Shark Queen 2014 chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Awsome ending! It was so sweet! I can't wait till you come up with another story. I'll be waiting :)
Lightning13 chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
it's... so... beautiful! *tears flow down his face* lol very well written as always my dear
Kareh chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
OMG! SO CUTE! Yey for Happy Endings. I'm sad its finished but the ending was so cute.
Shark Queen 2014 chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
*Crying* NO! Oh well i guess the story HAD to end sometime... plz update soon!
Wizardmon 4eva chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Aw so sweet. Great job BL13, I can't wait for the next chapter.
FluffyShrekGirl chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
*sniff* can't believe it's nearly finished! Great chapter, as usual - interested to see how you're going to finish it all off!
Lightning13 chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
-sniff- it's... it's so beautiful! -cries- lol great as usual my dear. keep up to good work :D
Lightning13 chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I like pie... but i like this story even more, keep up the good work my dear!
MrsArmitage chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
This is a great WizaGato fic. I like the idea that Gatomon got amnesia. Please write more!
Kareh chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Who gave you permission to end on a cliffhanger? MORE! This is getting better and better.
FluffyShrekGirl chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Still looking good, and I still can't wait for the rest! Oh btw - I don't know if I said, but the end of the last chapter really made me laugh _