Reviews for Shadows of Grey
Do you come here often7 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Great job!

Cant wait for the next one!
Rach chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I really love this story - please update as soon as you can I adore this pairing
UchihaJIS chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
nice...

i wonder how their tgonna finish their talk.
rockyBubbles chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
oh its lovely! in a tortureous kinda way. plz d oconsider finishing this even though im sure youve prolly lost intrest by now
Floral-Foxes chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
This is really good! I really want u to update so badly...so please update, i think i'll go crazy if u don't, the suspense is killing me! DX _
Das Null Katze chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I really got into the story,, and then I find out it hasn't been updated in a couple of years. Well just wanted to say I was really interested in your story and if there ever is an update i'd read it. Great writting by the way.
SasukeDragon chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
Oh, this is really good. It's the best SasuSHika I've read so far. Good work, I hope you update soon!

-SD
TheMadButterfly chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
oh! please update soon! i am excited to read more _
losttrashhere chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
like the story so far but it looks like u stopped writting... bummer
couldgodmakeaburitothatwas chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
ohh! Sasuke-kun is so evil to precouis little Shika-kun! X3 i love it
ok. so. i'm lame chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
so i'm really stoked about this fic... and i realize you haven't updated it in a while, but shikamaru has to be one of my favorites and it really excited me when I read such a well written and thought out fic about him. anyways, i was hoping that if I posted a comment that you might magically update because you love me? :)

Great fic.
semi.ecstatic chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
That fanfic is rally good! Seriously, you have a lot of talent, so keep using it. You haven't updated for quite a while, but please do, because i really like your story!
yukiislikesnow chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Shika finds everything troublesome...his poor lil teammates tho
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
i love it! please update! i have lots of questions if you doo... and... more R-E-V-I-E-W-S !
Tristripe chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
okay...now THIS is intriguing, and semi believable. Its not like sasuke just suddenly felt guilty and will treat shika kindly, no he will be a bastard and continue being one for some time. yay.

e it looks like its been some time since you updated...i hope you havent given up hope cause i am very interested in the the outcome.

tri