Reviews for Destruction Again
St33lStrif3 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Ma'am. I would like to discuss something with you if you even care to. I doubt you are on, but if you could contact me, I would appreciate it.
St33lStrif3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Excuse me, ma'am. I realize you haven't added to this in a few years. Same with your profile. That being said, I would like to talk to you about this story's future. If you would please private message me if you ever get this, I would be happy to explain my idea.

Carpe Diem

Steel Strife
Jetreign chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Hey you have a great story going here but please don't leave me hanging
L. Damarik Laizare chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Well well...another awesome fic left dead to the wells of time. Sad to say, this has always been my favorite Legaia pairing. I've read it from start to here, and I have to say I love where it's going. I can't even badger you to continue because god knows I haven't updated any of my stuff in forever either. But I do hope you decide to come back and finish this story. It's been well written so far, and I'd hate to just see it left the way it is.
AwakeningEden chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Oh my gosh! How horrible! This chapter was good and sad all at once. I mean, she finally remembered - and Cort payed the price for not telling her anything at all. He screwed up big time. This is the moment I've been waiting for though. Now the story can really begin and thrive!

Anyway, loved the plot structure and the literary devices you used this time. Flowed nicely.

Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
Barako chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
Whoa! These last few chapters have been really really good! Not that the story wasn't already good earlier on, but with Cort (and the Delilases too) acting on their own, it's been getting really interesting!

Your chapters really have been getting longer, haven't they? I don't mind them being shorter after this, though. I think I've probably been spoiled a bit too much by all these long chapters coming out at once.

Cort killing Dirn, though for all the right reasons... I wonder how that will affect him once it's finished sinking in. The part with the Seru monster-like women was really sad. I guess sometimes doing the right thing is just too hard, even when it really shouldn't be. I like that you've made that clear in his character. I'd hate to see someone write a reborn Cort that's all Vahn-like and heroic or something, but at the same time one that was just all psychotically evil would be completely unrealistic.

Your Cort is neither of these things, and he has a very good balance to his personality. He tries to do the right thing and sometimes it works, but sometimes his own personal desires get in the way. He tries to say what he feels but sometimes it just comes out all wrong or doesn't come out at all. He thinks he's a monster, but really, he's just an ordinary human that has to deal with these awful memories. I think you've done a very good job of realistically portraying his character... he has a lot of depth to him.

Also, those past-Cort-like thoughts he's been getting are really creeping me out. D:

I'm looking forward to finding out exactly who Dirn and Key were/are, and what the whole Mist-like crazy possession thing is all about! And also what happened to Che...

And damn do you know how to write a cliffhanger! I hope Cort and Zora get to meet again soon... I have no idea how you got me to actually be rooting for this pairing, goddamnit! xD

This is the longest review I can remember ever writing, actually... I hope this makes up for not reviewing very often before, I have this horrible habit of reading fanfics and enjoying them but not knowing what to say ;_;
AwakeningEden chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Lol on that last little tidbit. Gi is just that awesome to do such a thing.

Anyway, I liked the deveolopment of this chapter. Ser-like qualities without a Seru or Mist? Hmm...this seems to be getting deeper and I absolutely love it. The concept is just outstanding and I can't wait for the next installment. Rooting for Cort and Zora all the way and I would love for Noa to get pregnant. I know she wants one or two or three but Cort is always in the way! Damn you Cort - always in the way of Noa's happiness!

Keep up the fantastic job! Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
LegaianForever chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Mad skills, girl. Keep up the fic, keep Legaia alive, etc.

So firstly, LOVE your attention to detail, especially when it comes to painting a picture of Post-Mist Era Legaia. Especially since it's less than 20 years Post-Mist, it's still something that's big on everyone's minds and I liked how you mentioned things like people naming their children after the Ra-Seru heroes, the guided tours, and Noa's picture in front of the Disco.

Secondly, you structured things very interestingly, having dramatic moments of the characters experiencing the phenomena of remembering a previous life, but then having other moments in which we see how small scale they've become in comparison to their formal selves with these domestic scenes like the pancakes and the living together moments, trying to learn how to cook and whatnot. And Lu trying to style Zora's hair. Best scene EVAR. I must fanart it, I shall. Your Lu is badass and very well written, definitely the best. It's obvious that you enjoy writing her scenes.

I liked the scene in which Cort can hear the argument next door about some chick feeling led on and lied to and used by her boyfriend and how much that relates to what we can assume happened between him and Zora on some level in his previous life. He tells her he loves her and sticks her in the defunct Floating Castle. Nice connection to make there.

I'm really into the latest bits where everyone is kind of coming into themselves. Zora uses her prior prowess as the High Priest, Lu kicks major ass, Cort is kind of elated at the prospect of making the kill and trying to justify it to the best of his ability. Awesome stuff.

Yup yup!
AwakeningEden chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
Oh. My. Tieg. It has been SO LONG! This story is Beautiful! I can't believe the fight scene. I knew exactly what was happening the whole time. And I loved the Gi and Lu interaction. Simply amazing. The fight scene with Lu and Dirn was pretty spectacular too. I can see that Lu and Gi seem to reverting back to their original Seru states, or something very similar to that. Anyway, I'm so glad you updated. I needed a good read.

Oh, there's trouble on the horizon. Noa knows...

Happy Writings and Adios mon ami! Keep up the awesome work!
AwakeningEden chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
No! Gi! I loved Gi in the game. he was always in love with Gi during the game. He was like a cooler version of Vahn. He was hell to beat though. Anyways, this chapter was a great transition from the previous one. Although, there should have been some Key, but i guess the scene and the nature of the text didn't call for it. I wonder what happened to Che...hm...I love Lu's subtle character development and her loyalty to Zora and her promise. I always saw her as the devoted type. Also, I'm glad Zora admitted to her feelings, as well as Cort (in a way..he DID want to kiss her...) she should be able to after all the memories flooding in her. I just hope her reaction to her other memory won't be...um...let's say...ugly. Anyways, Happy Writings and the happiest of holidays! Adios mon ami!
AkeAlex chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Oh!Getting a bit tense,eh?
AwakeningEden chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Loved the chapter's title! 'Mother of the Year' is very sarcastic, but it could apply to Noa, who could definitely be the mother of the year. the only thing I would like to know is, why have Vahn and Noa never had had children before. I always imagined Noa would want lots of little cretins running around for her to catch. Maybe it just doesn't fit the story line, but it would be nice. Key's intriguing too. She's going to go out with a bang, I can tell. Loved Cort in this one. he better feel sorry for the way he treated Noa! Anyways, still adore the story! Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
cheatscanner chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
More! Yay! It's good!

AkeAlex chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Good lord! Another Legaia fan! Thats great, I'm not alone! I personally think Legend of Legaia is one of THE best games of all time. Anyway, I do own a working copy WHICH i acquired recently. My first copy was scrapped. I can say that it was only like a month ago that I finally beat goddamn Jugger/Cort. Anyway, keep up this after story! I love'em!Oh, i'll read and review later, i'm sleepy.
AwakeningEden chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Haha, like the last little bit. Made me chuckle. Introducing Lu now was the right action, as it may have been a bit out of place had she arrived sooner. However, you should consider introducing one more person the next chapter. You know, just to stir things up a little bit. And with what you're implying, it's obvious the more Zora sees, the more she remembers, so seeing Lu should give her more memories. Well, it's a very creative and nicely written story and I love reading this. It's refreshing after all of that Naruto fanfiction...Anyways, Happy Writings and Adios mon ami! Keep up with the fantastic work!