Reviews for Too Far Inside
Shelomit chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
An interesting reversal of the expected roles. The memory Anakin's compassion here will only rankle, I fear, when this particular dream comes to pass. Enjoyed.
sam chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
"a color that would be called pink if it wasn’t so obviously red"

truly inspired line.

I love that line.
Celadrian chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Poor poor Obi! I want to go grab Qui-Gon and bring him back to tell Obi that everything will be alright...

Argh. I will now, through an amazing feat of willpower, tear myself away from your stories and go write my paper. (Translation: I won't read anything else for an entire half-hour. If I'm *extraordinarily* dedicated to completing my stupid assignment.)
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Oh.

This is awesome. It gives me an eery shivery feeling. The powerfully written peice you have. The imagery of red is stark and overwhelming. The dream was tangled and unclear-like dreams are-yet there is forboding in it. Shrouded glimpses of the past and of the future.

And yet... the most moving part is the second half. Because it gives a new perspective to Obi-Wan's repeated statements in Attack of the Clones. No longer does the line seem cold and unfeeling. Instead it says, "I know, Anakin. I understand. Dreams *must* pass. They must. They must. Because if we do not believe that then we are both undone."

Sweetness factor is won by this line: "But the boy suddenly leaned forward and threw his arms around his master’s neck in a tight hug. “I’ll go,” he murmured, his mouth close to Obi-Wan’s ear. “But I don’t care if you wake me up again. I really don’t.” "

This story is powerfully understated. A masterpiece.
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
After reading your other story, I decided to check this out. It's very...tender. Very tender. I love it. Though he offers many trials and tribulations, because of age and personality, Anakin also offers peace and salvation to Obi-wan. Beautifully rendered.
azizah chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Dear co-staffer (BPFF),

Once again you have me reading an Anakin fic and I really don't like them, but you do such a good job on Obi-Wan as a master that I can't stay away. Loved Rushing Wind too.

Great work.

LT
crazyAZN kid chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Ah, very cute.
arliddian chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow. That was just beautiful. You captured Obi-Wan brilliantly, and your description of the dream was simply amazing. I'm in awe.
Swank too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw. Anakin's concern for his master was so adorable. I applaud you. *applauds*
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
That was awesome! (lol) I'm speechless, you did a really good job with this story. Keep 'em comin' I enjoy reading them! :)
Princess Electra chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Nice, I like that!

That last line... Obi-Wan was trying to convince himself, more than anyone else, methinks.

And Anakin *is* like Qui-Gon. Unfortunately, that's a depressing thought for me. *sniffie*
Kekelina chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
A very well written piece. You characterized Obi-Wan's thought processes nicely and completely in character. No doubt he would be more than shaken after Qui-Gon's death.

Also, I found it extremely clever to have Anakin be able to sense Obi-Wan's feelings. It was cute and sweet and I adored it.
Katieelessar chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow that was great! I was sad that it was only a one-shot but it was amazing anyways. The dream was very very spooky I was almost getting scared myself. Hee hee. And Anakin's and Obi-Wan's reactions are how I would imagine them if it ever happened. Very wonderful. Keep at it!

Kind Regards,