ifyoucanfindmeimhere chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
Just have to say how much I've enjoyed this story. I just recently found it, and I think you did a really fine job bringing more closure to the BOP story. Your characterizations are spot on, and all the rehab related stuff with Barbara is so well done. I know IRS been a few years since you updated, but if you ever decide to truly finish it, I for one would be first in line to see how you wrap up the loose ends. Either way, great job!
Sarai chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
Loved it!
dreximgirl chapter 16 . 6/28/2007
Just found this story and I am really enjoying it, you've captured them very well

Update soon

RogueHoney chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
yay! bak to the way it should be. great writing.
redladyreba chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
hey there! Great to see another chapter up! I loved this scened..especially with Dinah kicking both of their butts! I hope to see more soon because i'm dying to see how things go with the big talk and with wade and babs finally seeing each other!
RogueHoney chapter 14 . 6/27/2006
whoa. intense argument there. luv the reese/dinah discussion. great work.
RogueHoney chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
wow i really like the story. i hope to read more soon. good writing.
Barbara Gordon chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Oh my God, I'm loving this fanfiction, as a matter of fact, I only registrated myself so I could review it, please update more soon.
TheMovieHero chapter 13 . 9/10/2005
omg, please write more! Loved it so much!
WP chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
hey, this is an amazing story, i enjoyed every minute (of which there were a lot. Took me all day to read). It's really a great story, please update soon