Reviews for Misery loves company
insanity1911 chapter 19 . 9/15
I so like your style...btw..first tge company was calked crescent corp..later sesscorp ;)
But really your writing is so good...feels like I'm not reading it but being in the middle of the action. ..

Hope you finish tge sequel to silver dove soon..cause unfortunately I can't stand to read something unfinished and have to hang in there for who knows how long...drives me crazy ;)
cnpeaches chapter 19 . 7/1
i'm new to your work. i liked this story. it was short, but that's fine. the short ones are the best,sometimes :-). i hope you over come your writer's block and start again. i going to be looking for more stories from you. Ja Ne
cnpeaches chapter 7 . 7/1
WOW!
Menelmacar chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Well, I am still here. I read the whole DRAMA FILLED fanfic of yours. xD Man did u manage to pump in drama like every other sentence, what a fucking skill!

I'm glad that neither cheated, I was worried for a hot minute. I think you'd be a superb writer if you maybe toned down unnecessary drama in exchange for a more thought out plot, but as it is this reads like a tv drama or something, which isn't necessarily bad, it's just of that type. I mean, I was oddly fascinated with how you seem to have a pretty decent vocabulary, but I feel you aren't wielding it to it's full POTENTIAL! lmfao, anyway, nice story! :)
Menelmacar chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I really dont know why, but I am lowkey hooked. Like, no offense meant AT ALL but it kind of reminds me of when I was hooked on watching Jersey Shore. All the characters are dislikable assholes... but I can't look away! I mean, getting someone hooked can be considered a success, right?
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
It was okay
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA Koga is so fucking HILARIOUS!
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Wtf why is the words all BOLDED?!
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Kikyo on the other hand deserve it. She deserves everything that's thrown at her because shes a bitch. Honestly i hate Kikyo. Male her suffer morw
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
I kinda feel bad for Inuyasha but then again i dont because he cheated on her but i dont think he really deserves as of that. I mean giving him a bad rep and maxing out his credit card, thats a little too much. Maybe I'll change my mind later.
Kazuhe chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
a very good story
litterry chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Varietyfan505 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Absolutely one of my favorite stories. Chapter 7 had me dying especially when they called Muso, "Tooth" lol
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
Loved this fic! Really, one of the better ones I have read recently!