Reviews for Misery loves company
thriftynnifty93 chapter 21 . 8/6
I thought it was fantastic, didn't really jump into intimacy like most fanfics do! Great job!
BanditTheCat7 chapter 20 . 12/29/2021
! I just wanted to say how excited I am and proud of you! whenever I am asked about my fav fanfic writer, I always say you and Resmiranda. like, quite literally, I love your writing so much. and now, maybe when someone asks who my fav published author is, I could say it is you. I cannot wait to read, I am not richest person, but as soon as it's fully out and I have money to spare, you best believe I am going to read your work. I have always loved your writing, so I really can't wait! you are one of my favorite authors. Congratulations on this! it really is such a feat. ! sudidjdjdjsjsbdhdh! I'm really excited. I joined the mailing list. I look forward to the future and what is to come. I literally just woke up and got the email for update to this and was like what? how is there a new chapter? I'm so happy I looked to see what was up.

anyway, I was going to message this to you, but I'm on my phone on the app, I don't have it all figured out, my laptop has broken by now(I also am not on fb or insta, I just try to stay away from social media for my own sanity lol or I would have messaged you there or whatnot) so I hope you don't mind me posting this as a review here. I'm really truly excited! I have always been a fan and will remain your fan. lol, just me skipping around my house. I'm truly truly so excited about this.
Rokizols chapter 2 . 6/27/2021
Also, kagome applying for an executive assistant almost right after high school seems like a very long shot. I don’t think it is realistic at all. She mentioned that the Interview was breeze and felt that she had the job in her pocket without having the experience or proper higher schooling to back her up. Anyway, let’s overlook this, too… unless she’ll end up getting the job just because for the sake of the plot lol
Rokizols chapter 2 . 6/27/2021
Damn, so kikyo and inuyasha fooled Sesshomaru for about 1 1/2 years as well? Kagome trusted him… that’s why it took her so long but Sesshomaru knew that kikyo was untrustworthy and still fool him as well for that long. It doesn’t make sense. Anyway, let’s keep going…
iPod reader chapter 10 . 3/31/2021
Kagome's #1 mistake; the last 2 pictures! She just incriminated them. It's probably going to get messy from here because of those photos and can I say jail time? There's no way to buy yourself out of the spot light when that happens. And kagome can't pay up.. secondary, he might be CEO and can buy his way out but he'd be on probationary leave and then demoted to 3rd class with no chance of further promotion. Idc if it's a fic and everything is swept under a bridge: IRL they're screwed for life
Jasmine Melody chapter 20 . 10/8/2020
WOW! Talk about drama! I really liked your story. It was one hell of a ride!
LeticiaOrtiz74 chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I like the way you edited it. More details, obviously you got even better with your writing style and experience. I’m still hoping you can grace us with other stories :)
akriaraveheart chapter 20 . 9/4/2020
Wow...
DidiTheReaper chapter 20 . 9/2/2020
This story was very good.
DidiTheReaper chapter 9 . 9/2/2020
When are they going to get together. I love the story but it’s dragging a bit
DidiTheReaper chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
Wow...That was hot
DeathDagger chapter 20 . 9/1/2020
Nooooooo you edited it *tears*
DidiTheReaper chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
I laughed so hard at this!
DidiTheReaper chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
I we get some detailed intimacy!? I’m loving this so far
DidiTheReaper chapter 2 . 9/1/2020