Reviews for Misery loves company
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 19 . 2/27
Loved this fic! Really, one of the better ones I have read recently!
Titan18 chapter 19 . 1/16
this story is awesome! really love it!
JustALibrary chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
I've read this story like 7 times since 2008. (Ive lost so many accounts lol ) Its my all time favorite fanfiction. It captures my heart ever single time. I hope that you find the time to write another story in the future. I will definitely read it. 3
With love,
Library
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
Beautiful work I loved the story :3
gabrielle015 chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
Perfection is the only word I can use to describe this story. I'm a hug fan of SessKag fics and this is by far the best one I have ever read. It made me laugh, and put me at suspense. Keep writing, because you have a gift.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! Especially how koga was. AROOOOO! VvvV
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
oh seriously, i like it. . .,#grins
go sessho! go kagome!
Animesmutlover-10 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I'm so frustrated! How can Kagome be so stupid! I was literally pulling my hair when the girls from the photoshop found the pictures. She could at least delete the pictures if she didn't want to get her revenge anymore
Very frustrating but...I'm still reading because I want to see how it ends
young kagome chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
I loved your story! I hated how they kept misunderstanding each other, but I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Great job and keep up the good work!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
The story was amazing and it had a wonderful ending.
dragonic-maiden365 chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
It was a really good story. So much drama, like a soap opera. It was still good though. You had me on the edge of my seat through the entire story. You're an awesome writer.
grimmich chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
that was very good I loved it and I am glad all the loose ends were tied up nice and neat!
lovemya2000 chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
Good story
cheshire nii-nii chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
i cannot begin to spell this out in a few words..u just made my day! i totally, honestly love your story! u made me forget my drunken stupidity at my org's xmas party last thursday..this story is soo going to my favorites and also you as an author..gotta smoke my cig's almost out..so this will spell out my undying devotion..I LOVE YOU.Ö (i hope you're not creeped out by that.ö)
sessxkagxyoko chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
loved it! almost didn't want to see it end!