Reviews for Misery loves company
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
I can take quite a lot of OOC in the characters as long as the characters are likable but characters aren’t “OOC” as they are almost “different people”. Apart from Inuyasha x Kikyou, Sango x Miroku pairings and Taisho x Inuyasha x Sesshoumaru family set up - the characters themselves seemed to me like different persons using their names. Well, apart from cheating Inuyasha and bitchy Kikyou, everyone else seemed different. haha

The Silver Dove and the Raven ended up being pretty good with some nice moments (the designer and the delivery guy were hilarious) but sorry I'm now hating this Misery Loves Company. It’s cuz I hate Kagome. At first I brushed it off thinking poor girl's angry cuz she was cheated on but it's her whole character. I love a strong girl with a backbone but this girl just has a bad attitude problem. Overly sensitive angry girl who behaves and thinks like a 14 year old...many others in this story have their juvenile moments but it seems to be constant for Kagome. The last straw was the stupidity for me, sorry. Sesshoumaru thinks that Naraku's a bad businessman and will run the biz to the ground and her advice is the guy acts like he owns the biz anyway so give it to him and make his dream come true? She gets messed up and life threatened by guy who's mistaken her for someone else but she still goes around not locking her doors? And really, the camera? Way too many stupid moments for this girl so she ruined it for me. Stopping here cuz I don't want to read about her any more. Sorry :(
insanity1911 chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I so like your style...btw..first tge company was calked crescent corp..later sesscorp ;)
But really your writing is so good...feels like I'm not reading it but being in the middle of the action. ..

Hope you finish tge sequel to silver dove soon..cause unfortunately I can't stand to read something unfinished and have to hang in there for who knows how long...drives me crazy ;)
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
i'm new to your work. i liked this story. it was short, but that's fine. the short ones are the best,sometimes :-). i hope you over come your writer's block and start again. i going to be looking for more stories from you. Ja Ne
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
WOW!
Menelmacar chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Well, I am still here. I read the whole DRAMA FILLED fanfic of yours. xD Man did u manage to pump in drama like every other sentence, what a fucking skill!

I'm glad that neither cheated, I was worried for a hot minute. I think you'd be a superb writer if you maybe toned down unnecessary drama in exchange for a more thought out plot, but as it is this reads like a tv drama or something, which isn't necessarily bad, it's just of that type. I mean, I was oddly fascinated with how you seem to have a pretty decent vocabulary, but I feel you aren't wielding it to it's full POTENTIAL! lmfao, anyway, nice story! :)
Menelmacar chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I really dont know why, but I am lowkey hooked. Like, no offense meant AT ALL but it kind of reminds me of when I was hooked on watching Jersey Shore. All the characters are dislikable assholes... but I can't look away! I mean, getting someone hooked can be considered a success, right?
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
It was okay
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA Koga is so fucking HILARIOUS!
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Wtf why is the words all BOLDED?!
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Kikyo on the other hand deserve it. She deserves everything that's thrown at her because shes a bitch. Honestly i hate Kikyo. Male her suffer morw
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
I kinda feel bad for Inuyasha but then again i dont because he cheated on her but i dont think he really deserves as of that. I mean giving him a bad rep and maxing out his credit card, thats a little too much. Maybe I'll change my mind later.
Kazuhe chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
a very good story
litterry chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Varietyfan505 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Absolutely one of my favorite stories. Chapter 7 had me dying especially when they called Muso, "Tooth" lol