Reviews for Deshret
Deathberry Supreme chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Can you share your amazing writing skills with me? 'Cause you are a genius. Please update something, anything, because I love your works.
sessiles chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I really like the twist on the common master/slave fic, and your writing is, as always, great. Hope this is continued someday.
MochaCocaFan chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
intriguing. do continue.
Cliscia chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
It is rare that

you come across such a well written

and thought out fic like this

on this website.

I congratulate you-

it was

beautifully written,

and I can tell that

some time went into the creation of it.

But it's a shame that

it's discontinued.

Is there

any chance of a continuation?
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Wow! I'm really enjoying this story! Please, update soon! o
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
i haven't read anything like this story before, not that it's bad, no it intrigues me greatly...sorry but i was entranced by your work, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i like rading your story...see ya!
Sirithiliel chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
how fun...this sounds interesting. update again sooN!
Yami hitokiri chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
I'm so confused... did the boy say his name was Bakura? But his eyes are green and you said his hair was blonde. I am baffled by your writing. I don't think I have the intelligence to comprehend what happened in this chapter but it sounded very smart. I like how you put all those Egyptians words in it though, it shows how much effort you put you must have put in but it was still extremely confusing. I read through it three times. Perhaps I just have no life or I'm just so totally fascinated by your imagery. It's so realistic. I like that.

I still no idea whats going though...
squigglything chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Carmen: hello _ hey, i think this fic is awesome, and i think its a really rare idea, so thats wonderful :D hope you update again soon! bye bye!
Chelley Angel chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Confusing, but good. I like how they met over camel's meat... :)
thomas jefferson is my homeboy chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
My dear, I applaud you on wonderfully original you are! It's so great to read something so fresh and new. I absolutely love the feeling of contempt between the two in this, and it's even better coupled with the small, quiet bit of empathy in between. As for your research, it shows in the story very well, and gives it a subtle charm. (Whee, accuracy!) I absolutely adore the dialogue. It's not just how everything is worded, but how it seems to hold so much more emotion than anything with five-thousand exclamation points ever could. I seriously love it. Great work, RJ!
rascality chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ooh, intriguing! Very well-written, too... Looking forward to more of this!
Dodo-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Um, not much to say really, can't wait for the next story? Please write quickly cause I'm sorta depressed right now and need some good fanfic. befor I start flaming people who don't deserve being tortured... by a dodo...
Fuzzy-Oh chapter 1 . 9/5/2005

I love your story! It's really cool! You wrote it really well. I wished I could write like that. The way you made Bakura act and feel is so col! Please update it!

imagines writes chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
m m m, nice. I like the twist of Ryou (was it Ryou?) being the owner instead of the slave.

I likey much. *grin* And if it became a series, I'd be VERY happy.