Reviews for Knight of Darkness
Can't wait for chapter 28
demunkee chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
Awwww so close to done
Lilith Jae chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
Oh yes, I really want to YELL AT YOU FOR NOT UPDATING IN NEARLY 5 YEARS! Come on, did your stories get abandoned? I need, not want, need, to know how this plays out. Please oh please answer. If it happens that you mention abandoning stories written pre-2010 in your profile, I'll be okay, but at least answer, pretty, pretty please?! I love this plot, not so much the clich├ęd wedding night, then again, I don't really fancy those anyway. I love this story, especially the prequel of this story "Oh, it's on!" Your humour is to die for, no pun intended. Please reply with some sort of action, be it updating or a PM, I need answers!
Tacolady22 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
So I normally post reviews when I'm at the latest chapter
Which is this one.
All I want to say is SO FREAKING GOOD!
Hopefully, you'll get 10 reviews and I can read more :D
shugokage chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
A very interesting and if you get back on please post the last chapter!
T.J.S chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
PLEASE FINNISH! IT IS A GREAT STORY!
SeleneChoiseul chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
When will the next chapter be up? I want to know how it ends!
Laura chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
POST THE NEXT CHAPTER
IT'S THREE YEARS LATER
I'M DEAD
SmartyMcSmartle chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Hi! Are you finished with that chapter yet? Grr... 'tis been almost two and a half years!

... Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Nothing here could be changed, it's awesome (I'd call it a companion to 'Oh, It's On').
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
Update this. NOW. I love this story, it's perfectly filled to the brim with epicness and the most amazing plot line EVER! Now since I see you haven't updated in about, what, 2years? Give or take a few months? I get that you probably have forgotten about this story, but there WILL be people who find this story, and they WILL get sucked into it (like me) and they WILL metaphorically hunt you down and force you to finish it, so unless you want metaphorical barbarians metaphorically knocking down your doors and metaphorically forcing you to finish the story with metaphorical torture weapons, please update! For this (if not all) your fans! :3
Noip13 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
The irony...I'm dying...save me...
Wheatieluv chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
Ahh i just stumbled across this story! it is on my alerts and favorites so me make it alert me soon :)
CoronaIgnis chapter 27 . 7/18/2011
Tucker and Emlyn are good for each other. I loved their first meeting- "Marry me!" And now they're kind of engaged. Please update soon. This is a great fic.
Scholar44 chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
Are you updating this story
Demon-Dragoness chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
Epic so far, I had kinda guessed that Danny would be the ghost king but then was thrown off by the knight of darkness lmao. I lovwe the fact that when Tucker tries to get Sam and Danny to split apart he is ignored then when Danny coughed Tucker and Emlyn split immediately XD

Lol I love how Danny grabs Sam and going ghost rings chnage both of them that is a class idea.

FLUFF HEALS THE SOUL