Reviews for A Promise to Rin
sakura.blossomss chapter 2 . 6/23
tttt,t,t,t,t,t,t, I,t, try, I try to,,t,t,t,t,t,t,y, I, I, I, I, I try to take,t, I,ttttt,tt,t,t,tttttttt, MN Qxza,
YAINOEE chapter 8 . 5/22
el momento de inuyasha con kagome ya termino, el no se dio cuenta y es hora de que ella busque el amor. debo admitir que soy fanatica del inukag, pero solo cuando la historia es lo uficientemente buena para perdonar el hecho de coo la trato siempre el no la queria, su lado youkay, sulado humano y la promesa que le hiso a la madre de kagome hacen que la proteja pero su lado hanyou fue reclamado por kikyo y eso no le permitio aceptar el cambio a diferencia de kagome ella ya esta dejando aun lado el amor que sintio por inuyasha para abrirle el corazon a sessshomaru y ser feliz.
PD: la historia te esta quedando muy bien
Mariselo chapter 14 . 3/22
Really a very lovely story great. I truly appreciate your writing.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 14 . 2/12
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. There are a few minor mistakes but I enjoyed every bit even the end.
Darknessdawns chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I greatly enjoyed this story even though some parts seemed inconsistent. Mainly when Rin greeted Kagome at the Western Castle. It was like she was meeting her for the first time though she had spent a week with her at the beginning of the story. Either way I enjoyed this story.
ayame411chan chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
T.T im tearing up your a beautiful writer *hugs*
ayame411chan chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
i so far love the story and i do not think it is moving slow as a good author you need to create a good plot you have a great talent for writing and I'm jealous on how well you do it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
it was very pleasant to read
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Kagome hun. Please Sesshomaru over Inuyasha anyday XD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
XD he would take advantage of that
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
AWWWW i loved it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Very nice. Settle. I enjoyed this chapter
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
This is such a sweet story!
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
*giggle*
I love Kagome's survival strategy in this chapter :)
Deadpool-girl chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
The story was very sweet. I loved it