Reviews for School's Out For The Weekend
I love it!
SetoKaiba123456789 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
K
Sinful Princess chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
That was... FUCKING AMAZING!

All of it! Some typos, but that's fine!

5 stars! XD Keep writing!
Mr. Echo Dragon chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Gay lesbian and Bisexual PRIDE! I hate it when people make fun of your or judge youfor that! i get it alot at school since im bi! I hate it its so stupid! dont u agree?
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
hn
alk chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
interesting sort of confusing though
Kidiu chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
I'm actually bisexual. I agree with everything said. When your in love there should be no bounaries. And shame on those who are descriminating people, race, gender, beliers, and such.

REALLY REALLY love this story. If I was a guy...I still be bi-
waterfall tears chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
*squeals* oh my god, I LOVED that speech! I was crying in my head. All of it was true. It's true, abortion is the murder of a child, no matter how u look at it. I commented to my friend, Mr. Average (read his fics now; the pants command u) that if killing your child AFTER they're born is wrong, why is killing them BEFORE ok? It's the same thing. Just because they aren't fully developed doesn't mean they're not still human. Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this story! I'm glad I reread this one. Are you planning on making it a trilogy? I hope you do. I wish I had more space for fav stories. This one, and the sequel, and if u write a third one, will always be my favorites.
waterfall tears chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
*snickering* This chapter was so frickin' funny! Love this! _ The Marik and Duke pairing is actually pretty hot, I must admit.
Rebecka chapter 9 . 2/13/2007
Honestly i know what its like to be hated for who you are. I hate that gays are discriminated against. People should show some compassion, and this speech proves it. Im bi and im proud of it, im not afraid to show it but it hurts when people look at you in disgust just because you are different. This chapter honestly made me realize that just because you are different, it doesn't mean that it isn't right.