Reviews for Sasuke's Bedside Story
AWWW! How cute! XD XD I love it! XD 3
zunaira ghazal chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
aw :)
Lucy chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
O MY GOD!IT WAS IN THE FUTURE!DID U READ MY MIND I KEPT THINKIN THAT IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF IT REALLY WAS A STORY TOLD IN THE FUTURE!GREAT STORY(sobs in happieness)!
lucy chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This was really funny so far and great job!
the blanket chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I put this fic on my Favorites list a while back, and have not yet reviewed it. D: But after rereading it for the nth time, my reaction remains the sameā€”it is absolutely adorable. It's such a nice little pick-me-up piece.

One thing though, and I honestly don't mean it as offense. I really do like tis fic, but every time I read, "Curse the world for being human," I want to SQUISH Sasuke's ickle cheeks. He is such the little drama queen. Did you mean to patronize him there (not that he doesn't deserve it)? His reaction is so over-the-top, so dramatic. XD I want to ruffle his hair obnoxiously and tell him that it isn't even that serious.

In any case, enough of my rambling. This is adorable. Case closed. :D
Orange Notes chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
haha, you have no idea how dirty my mind was when you said "Raid sakura's basket" lol. I'm sorry... -Blushes-
XxKatZILAxX chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
aw that was cute
totallyloud chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
yei! I really like fis story of yours!XD

it's reallu funny! and Sasuke's cute!

i think patay-gutom is like "I'm not that desperate like Naruto"? haha i don;t really know maybe something like that!:)
totallyloud chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
great first chapter :).. gonna read more
RLR13 chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
I like this story of yours!
SakuraKinoharu chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
A nice job there
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
This was so cool. You should do a prequel to the end of the fic or sequel to the beginning before he was talking to the kids where it shows them after "That fateful night" up to where they "admitted" their love for eachother. Make sense? NeWAY...ignore me if I'm annoying you.
psychedelic aya chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
I just realized I haven't reviewed the bonus chapter! -bonks herself- So terribly sorry!

XDXDXD BUT YAY. This chapter was so funny. I especially love the thought of Sasuke retelling the story to his children. HAHAHAHAH. I bet he had fun. XDXDXD Nice fic, as always; I really hope to read more from you! Take care!:D
Little Minamino chapter 8 . 10/14/2005
Ahh! Soo Kawaii! keep up the good work!
Uchiha Tsakare chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
SO KAWAII! Dinner scene was funny. I can so see that happening.

Aw, job well done! Said it before, will say it again - this fic is/was amazing! :D