Reviews for the letter
claire svu fan chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
hey this is the author. just writing a short note to anyone who acctually reads the reviews. sorry i had to finnish the fic but in my opinion it was getting a little too long since i had 2 adventures in the one fic. i checked the word count and i have written more words on this one fic than i had in the novel i atempted writting (i got to 11,0 words and realized i had far too much happening and that a lot of it was contradictory so i put it aside) i think that's how you spell contradictory. anyway sorry i had to finnish it up. i hope you liked it. just a heads up i'm writting another fic now but i'm not sure if i'm going to put it on fanfiction because i've been a bit mean to the characters. lol. lol anywho thanks for all your support. happy reading.
pearla914 chapter 15 . 9/25/2005
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
PeanutbutterandLolliepops chapter 15 . 9/25/2005
This is great! i love the whole story!
SG-Fan chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
The END!

CLAIRE!

I want a nice, long epilouge!
SG-Fan chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
GGreat chapter!

lol, sorry... good chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
How wonderful!

Great chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
Great chap!
Ilovesg1 chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
Thank God. I read THE END and said no, it can't be.

Epilogue is good. Good story...Cassie has got to

stop hanging out with the kids from school..."knocked up", how crude. I don't them they talk like that in

"Toronto".
Maggie Eaton chapter 15 . 9/25/2005
Enjoyed your story. Keep writing, I'll be watching for your next effort. *grins*
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
Good chapters.
lonely-star83 chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
oh wow ! I was surprised to see that I haven't read any of those chapters since the 7th !

that was an awesome story :) I mean it's still is ! :)

just the regs issued is a kinda weird, I mean the way you dealt with it was a little quick but well that's fine, the way you write the characters is still very coherent and just fine :)

and Daniel and Janet, how cute !

bring more ;)
Pisces1 chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
Good chapter. Made me smile. Like your originality.
Ilovesg1 chapter 12 . 9/24/2005
Ah, has Daniel got a little secret? Janet? Cannot wait for the next chapter. Love the proposal.
Ilovesg1 chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
For a minute there I thought that Jack was going to have the play doh thrown back through the gate. But, this was better, since they consummated it already.
TonksieFea chapter 11 . 9/24/2005