Reviews for Big Brothers
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I liked it, it was nice to read the two younger brothers interacting and the fustrations that sometime comes with their positions in their families. But at the same time appreciating what they have.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was an interesting to read. Especially, since it was Joe giving the advice to both TK and Matt.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was cute. D I liked that. )
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
The entire time I read this, I was thinking it took place in Digimon 02 time frame. Finally, it clicked at the end, and I was like, "Oh." But it was good. Sweet. An enjoyable read.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was awesome...Older siblings do tend to smother their little brothers and sisters. Believe me I know...I have an older sister.

I really love the way you write. Your writing style's brilliant.
Rinle chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
That was great!
fani90 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
i love jyou!i like this! it was nice! thank god my brothers are that overprotective! _ i have 2 big brothers and 1 big sister!
sq chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
great story!
Leia Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I just went back through my rewiews and realized that I hadn't reviewed you back like I had promised. I'm sorry!

I enjoyed reading your fic! It was very well written!

Try putting a blank line inbetween the lines of conversation...the story willl then appear much nicer, and more people will be likely to read it
raine cant sign in argh chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
This fic was so frelling sweet! I loved it a lot, ya gotta do something along these lines again, only longer! Great idea and great job!...raine
Ismini chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Cool summary and nothing many could use,but nothing compared to your other jobs...
WriterofDigimon chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
That was soo touching, I had to go to the variety store fer more tissues, J/k'ing...

I loved it! Do more!
Shelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
That was really good! The dialogue was really good. I hope you decide write another sometime!
Kimimeilyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I LOVED IT! O.M.G. That was ssssooooooo good, great job!
EL chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Aww, sweet! _ You really did a great job at describing complication between brothers. I bet almost everyone with brother or sister had this kind of expirience.