Reviews for Just Turn Around
me chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
you should do a sequel
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG DIGIMON SONG!

I love digimon and Pokemon!

really cute fic! poor Ashy! i'll date you! ;)
Welsh Charizard chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aww poor Ash. However Orangeshipping is good too. Nice story, there should be more Tracey love on this site.
sugahoney93hotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
ilove it i fell sorryfor ash i love the poetry ur awoosem
pedal chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I don't see the point of flaming. Peoples can be so mean.

Anyway. This was very well written. Even the most hardcore orangeshipper could feel sorry for Ash in your fic. Keep writing; the world needs more orangeshippy fics.
Kikio Shiroshi chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
CURSE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS! THAT WAS SWEET! I once saw a Tracy/May story but it wasn't as good as this. WHOEVER FLAMED YOUR STORY SHOULD DIE! DIE! DIE! aND WHAT DO THEY MEAN THAT TRACY IS GAY? HE IS NOT! GOOD KHARMA, YOUR GAY. SO THERE! HA AND HA! and for somereason, i don't feel sorry for ash... TRACY IS A GREAT CHARACTER AND YOU KNOW IT! ...i think i said my point.
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*sets you on fire* NO ONE LIKES TRACY AND MISTY GROOPS PLUSS SHE DOSNT EVEN LIKE HIM SHE LOVES ASH! AND TRACY HARDLY HAS A CRUSH ON HER now then covers you with napon and lighter fluid*

burn baby burn disco inferno!
mksanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I luv orangeshippy! I luv ur story... that was sad, the mist tracy part was cute.. i hope u make a sequel!
Michelicious chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hey this is a great oneshot even though i dont really like orangeshipping...i pity Ash a bit :S well good job! you have a lot of review for a oneshot! :) lol

C ya!

~michelicious (ever thought of making an egoshippy?) hehehe :P
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hold on what if we wanted to review what we read in the summary/title, like I'm doing now?

AAML forever! (insert ship)shippers die!
Moonlusion chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm a Poke/Gaki/Sakashipper

This one had me almost crying! Poor Ash, if only he told her how he felt first... *bursts out crying*

I'ts pretty good for a story but the only thing wrong (to me) is that... there's no Pokeshipping! *And I don't mean one sided*
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw, poor Ash! That was sad. But, I'm a die-hard Orangeshipper so I love Misty getting with Tracey, and Ash will have to find someone else (like, say, someone he's known a lot longer than Misty...someone quick-witted and skilled, very smart and very sexy, someone living right in his own hometown, someone with large spiky auburn hair and awesome boots...oh c'mon, take a guess! You know who it is! _)

Anyway, write more Orangeshippy! We need more of it. I'm planning on writing one myself (and I know I'll get flamed for it, grr). :-}
Por favor chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Super cute! Got any more Tracey fics? I know that I'm his wife but, I do like reading fanfics people write about him.
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Dustbunny: Aww! Poor Ash!

Bunnydust: I thuoght you didn't like Ash.

Dustbunny: That doesn't mean I can't feel sorry for the guy!

Marshmallow: It was his own fault... Besides, this was Orangeshipping.

Dustbunny: Oh, yeah... Screw Ash, this rocks! lol Really, though, this is written very well. Besides, there needs to be more Orangeshippy stuff.

ps- can i put a link to this fic on my orangeshipping site? orangeshipping is the adress if u wanna see it b4 lettin me link
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »