Reviews for Caliban's Daughters: A Virtual Buffy Webisode
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
totally awesome way to connect them to angel_ the whole wolkf,ram, hart thing
princessoffireskies chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Absolutely Brilliant! Please PLEASE PLEASE write another! Favourite part has to be the whole Warrior/Goddess/Adept thing. Plus, your theoriews used, ie. stillborn child for D B and thewhole Shadowmen thing work really well and make a hell of a lot of sense!
desomondo chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Excellent story! While I'll admit you lost me for a moment with the whole monkey arc, I found the blending and extending of the Buffy / Angel mythologies both wonderfully conceived and conveyed. The ties of the Old Ones, the Primitive, Wolfram & Heart, Watchers Council, the Key, even Hecate (my favourite revelation) were original and compelling. Great work!
BB67 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
And you are gonna keep this going aren't you? Or possibly start your own VS? If so let me know, cause I've read JW's and this has the potential to be even better. Thanks, B.
Knight Wulf chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
chapters are short a bit confussing sometimes but overall pretty good keep it up.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Makes one wonder how they'd regard Illyria... nice tie in with the cyborgs...

NOW they get interested in Angel's problems, want to know about the Scroll etc? About time... I wonder if Connor figures into this in some way... would Illyria recognize the Key?
MadTom chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Excellent start! Exceptionally well written and thought out. Looking forward to more!
Shpadoinkle chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
This is good so far. I hope to see more soon.