Reviews for Holding On
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm so glad that Luna was there to save Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was cool but I would have made him jump die, come back to life fly up 2 tower go with luna
HarryPotterCat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Normally I don't bother favouriting or even reading songfics; but, for starters, I LOVE Spirit, and I absolutely adore Sound the Bugle.

So I decided to give this fic a chance. Admittedly it is weak in parts, but for the most it's actually not bad.

My favourite line is, probably, "Luna's comfort seemed to be like that of a sister."

Excellent image. I think it really conveys the closeness the two have in that moment. I'm so glad you didn't make him kiss her or her to turn their friendship into anything more than platonic.

Overall, a really good job!
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I luv it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Thank you, Luna.
neumannagain chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
amazing!and now that i found your other stories im gonna go read those to but i probably wont review tham all unless they're seriously fantastical
Skidaddling chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
“Death is no answer, Harry. I know. I've tried.” She held out a hand and Harry saw two long scars on her wrist.

That makes me think...Death will never be the answer to stop the pain.

Great fic; I love it and it really is realistic. Luna really is a breath of fresh air; she's great and helps so much in many ways.
parseltonge girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
i luv the stories when harry and luna r like siblings
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i love it. wow...i cant even say how much i can relate to Harry and Luna. its really good, though. i like the song, i have the cd. its a perfect insperation for a moving short like this. very good.
greg allen chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
absolutely terrific. 5 out of 5 stars! Despite the typo in the middle (didn't think i'd notice did ya?), and how emotional harry was (even though that does seem very realistic), this is most definitely one of my favorite harry potter fan fics of all.
Cleared chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
beautiful story :)
OperaGustus chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great story! I love that song. I was trying to place it and I finally did! I really like how you have Luna be there for him as a sister and nothing else. Once again, geat story!

O.G.
MambaBum chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Awsome first chapter! You used Luna! My favo character! You rule! :P I love being the first to review, feeling a bit depressed because no one will bother to read mine, so I will cheer some one elses day up for being so kind ewnough to read every word of their first chapter, like it and review it. Dont let it be a onme shot, gotta read more. Simply excellent. Aloha