Reviews for Come the Morning
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow. Talk about intense. Great job!
i am the night angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow ;-;

This nearly made me want to cry!

I've read many one-shot fics where there's no talking, but your has been the best so far hands down!

Great job -
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Gah! That was so freakin' good! So sad though! Truly talented.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is an interesting take on thier relationship. I like how you handled everything and you really told a lot of story with very few words! I especially liked the vivid imagery with things like the blood in the water in the shower, etc.
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw you made me cry.
SassandraS chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
hurray for angsty yaoi! _

very nicely written
oldshoe chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Lovely bit of angst. (: Thanks for the read.
Alina11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
whoa...this was really really deep and profound
Dandoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Excellent excellent story

you are an awesome writer
arppro chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wonderfully written and the story works so well for their 'relationship'~

Much love to you and ze fic
jill chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Once again, another beautiful peace. This is the second time I've come across a story by you that I like. I think I shall read your other work too. _
Totaljammer chapter 1 . 10/8/2005

Not too much to say past that...although truely ninjas would have to becoem less-considerably les human to do what they do(especally an ex-ANBU, jounin). I really like this fiction...terribly dark as you so promised, yet very good.

Nezuko chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This truly is a work befitting it's author's pen name: Bitter Eloquence indeed. It is dark and savage and painful to read, and yet a thing of lovely grace. Deadly and unapproachable, and at the same time so deeply human and real it makes you cry. It's one of those stories that I know will stay with me, both for the drama and poignancy of the content, and the elegance of the writing that frames it.
Lune Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This was done very well. The emotions and imagery were simply amazing. I enjoyed it even though I really haven't seen any of Naruto. *snickers cause her mom has watched an episode and she hasn't* That's just sad you know... But I mean it... You did a great job.
Turin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I don't understand why so few people reviewed your fic. YOur name describes your writing style. Angsty and well-written. YOu have a voice that you should cultivate, and your fiction is one of the best out there. n_n I look forward to reading your fics!