Reviews for Symmetry'yrtemmyS
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I thought it was really good!
madSeason chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This was an excellent one-shot. It perfectly capture Celeste's emotions... it really seems that she would think those things, and it explains why she did certain things. You're an excellent writer... keep it up.
laura817 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
celeste's an odd little character isn't she? good story, witha different take to it to the other stories floating around at the mo. personally i like anything that isn't LoVe too. any clue on a janus the fickle update soon?
tbl204 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
a wonderrful fic :) it's nice to see a POV from celeste that made me somewhat sympathsize with her. you should post this up at the vm lj fic community :D
hidexxaway chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh! I liked this. It almost made me feel bad for Celeste. Almost.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was very well written and flowed nicely. I could totally picture the scene. I didn't get to the point where I felt sorry for Celeste, I was too busy rejoicing for Duncan's freedom.
notorrious chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
really good one-shot!
Drea chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I really enjoyed that. I had my doubts its being Celeste's POV, but it surprised me being very readable. I loved the silent conversation she had with Duncan. Its funny how a look can convey so much. I really am looking forward to your next endeavor. Thanx so much sharing your work with us.
ablaze chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Very good, I believe you managed to capture Celeste extremely well.
Anais chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I loved the look inside Celeste's character. You gave her a depth that she lacked on the show, not because the writing was bad or the actress lacked in some way, but because she was never the focus.

This humanised her and reinforced her diabolicism all at the same time. An excellent read. Well done.