Reviews for Triple Trouble
Twin-Lance chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
You should update. This is a cute story. :)
Selphie Ivy chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I really like this! It's original and quite funny. Keep going! x
Neoneoneobanana chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
short. short...danged short. UPDATE!
ideakureima chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
greatness! i am sorry I haven't read this sooner! next seed is up and running at the moment, in case you might want to check it out!
Kit Thespian chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
EGAD! What a twist! This is going to be STRANGE! I didn't think that powers could be inherited, but it's your story.

Still can't wait to see what Irvine has in mind for Selphie.
Emerald-Latias chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Oops, my last review strangely been warped for some reason...

Here are the things that messed up:

I meant two-thousand word minimum, not twenty (LOL).

And when I was putting the example for my own story, I meant that the last chapter is thirtenn thousand words and that the other ones ranged from roughly six to eight thousand.

Sorry!
coldfiredragon chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
I'm interested to see where you go with this. I'm especially interested in the Irvine/Selphie pairing.
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
From reading the description of your fic, I could already tell that this was going to be an interesting fic. And I was right on that account (In fact, I'm kind of pissed off because the chapters were so short).

The only problem that I see in your story is that your posting very short chapters. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but, don't bother posting anything unless it's at a good length (20 words minimum).

There's nothing worse than reading a well-written teaser chapter rather than to simply wait a bit longer for something worth while to delve in.

And trust me, I'm no hypocrite. The last chapter for my own story, Locked Inside is around 130 words (the other chapters are around 60 - 80 words)and it took me roughly 3 weeks to do it and will probably pay off in the long run. If you add some length to your chapters, people will like the story much more rather than be continuously teased.

Other than that, I truly can't wait to read more(you are one of the few who keeps characters' personalities intact), and if you need help or suggestions, just

e-mail me (my address is in my profile) .
j chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
that last chapter jus saved the entire story! stick with that.. bring on the little witch!
GiGgLyGaL chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
interesting story. update soon!

GG
QueenAdreena chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Another cute chapter. I would've liked it to be longer, so i'd have more of it to read, but you updated quick, so i'm not complaining. Are you going to fill us in on how they all got pregnant around the same time?
Rowi chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
AW! What is Irvine doing? TELL ME! Keep up the good work!
Kit Thespian chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Aww, whatever Irvine's doing is going to be sweet. Poor Selphie; I feel sorry for her. But she's going to be so happy when she has the babies, she'll be okay. I find it amusing that Squall's childproofing the dormitory before the kids are even born, and Seifer brushing up on pregnancy books. LOL.
Lucentia chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Ahh,thanks for updating XD nice chappy
Collarander the Unicorn chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Hey! Interesting story you got there! Can't wait to see what happens next!