Reviews for Some Other End
MeinNameIstHase chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
You describe an interesting alternative universe and you give a beautiful account on Middle Earth's life and struggles outside the great war.
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Fantastic.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
Kura-chan chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I read this story way back and it has always been one of my favorite Lord of the Rings stories. I could read it forever, and wish that it I could always peek into this Frodo and Faramir's lives. :) Thanks for a fabulous piece of fan fiction.
CatchingCraziness chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I couldn't stop giggling while reading this...I believe my family thinks I've lost it. :)
To Destination chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
This was a really good story! Thank you for writing this!
Osheen Nevoy chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Delightful story! I love the Orc's line wondering whether all men are as stupid or whether Faramir is specially bred. And I'm particularly taken with the "Punch" quotes at the beginning of each chapter. I'm intrigued by your use of them - are you a Victorian Studies scholar or something of that ilk, hence your familiarity with "Punch?"
e.elusive chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this fic ages ago and I really loved it, I just found it again and I realised I never reviewed so I thought I'd say something now
starkmaddness chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
hehehh ! thouroughly enjoyed this piece, i did~~

the story played out quite smoothly and it was all so tolkien like!

especially loved the bits of humour, such as the gondorian and middle-earth sex-ed.. pfft..

i was a bit shocked to have bottom!faramir, and i can't help but laff whenever i picture a frodo 'hanky pankyin' with him..

thAX YOU FER WRITING!
skeptic chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
I just read and reread and reread this. I normally can't stand LOTR slash but this really works. The way these two have made a life together is fabulous. The gentle humor and understanding between Frodo and Faramir is wonderful. It was completely believable from beginning to end.

I like that Faramir really underestimates his role in governing Eriador but Frodo does not.

I wish this was longer or that there was more stories.
Delores Lewis chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Best LOTR fanfiction piece I've ever read. So many of the slash fics contain too much smut and not enough dialogue or actual plot. Your casual use of names show you are a reader of the books and not just a watcher of the films which, I feel, helps make better LOTR fanfic. You made the characters come alive for me, and that's rare.

You are now one of my favorite authors and the only regret I have is that the story ended.

Kudos.
Rain Raider chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Urgh this is kinda disturbing...Not only would it be like doing it with a kid but to have them being the dominate character in the relationship...

But I gotta say a really original idea!
Shezan chapter 10 . 12/18/2005
This is so low-key that it takes time to savour the feeling of completion and happiness in a safe haven at last. I wish you'll write more like this, or on those two.
Shezan chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
I decidedly like these two. Faramir is the dream stoic, unassuming hero, and I love how Twotrees describes him - "Never showed if it disgusted you, but never a smile. Like one of those statues up at Deadman's Dike, a fallen king from an old tale." I'll be waiting for updates happily.
MaraWeaves chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
That was sad! And poor Faramir, poisoned and conked on the head. Each chapter is a mini adventure! And Frodo really does love him. Most excellent! I'll be on the lookout for nine:)
MaraWeaves chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
It has occured to me what has been buzzing at the back of my brain all the time I have been reading this, and I feel quite dumb for just now noticing it. It is the POV, Faramir's to be exact. I think that is one of the reasons that I like it so much and it just came to me! The Dunedain and others speculations and the hospitality of King Ugluk were quite interesting. The eviction of the Father and step-mother in law was quite fun. But the best part was Frodo telling Faramir he was the only thing making life bearable! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!