Reviews for In This World For You
This book hasn’t been updated in years. I’m kinda mad at myself for getting so emotionally invested in this book, but it was absolutely worth it. 10000110%. I adore this book and would love it if you would update again. 3 3
SarahShine chapter 1 . 4/23
got to the end and was like: noooooooooo
phoenixinthesky chapter 1 . 3/31
Aww I've reread this story probably over 10 times by now and it still gets me everytime I realize it's not finished. Please update it soon! It's such an AMAZING story that just captures you from the very first chapter and keeps you hanging on until the last! The characters are simply perfect, and I can't count the amount of times I fell in love with Draco (and Severus a little bit hehe) while reading. It's been almost 8 years since you last updated but we're all holding out hope that you will come back to it some day. Please do, and until then I will continue to love and reread to this beautiful story!
mnemesysfr chapter 1 . 3/30
Hello, may you tel me if there will be a new chapter or not?
It is just to know because I will always love your story, finished or not.
retired10 chapter 11 . 3/8
Absolutely wonderful story! Better than JKR's
Are you still sticking to your plan?
Koalutka chapter 43 . 2/24
8 years later and I still check on this story.. Hoping for some update. How stupid of me, thankyouverymuch. Well I would love to know at least if the author is alive, to be honest. Or hear anything. Like sorry folks, this story will never be ended. Maybe in the future I will totally forget about this fanfiction or this website will be deleted... This Masterpiece, which was throwed away by authir, unfortunetaly most likely will always be stuck in my head.
wayfarer06 chapter 43 . 1/27
I really enjoy this story so far. I love how you characterised the Malfoy's as a family, and also what you've done with Draco and Harry as brothers! I really hope you come back to this at some point :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 43 . 1/25
I love this story and Draco makes me laugh all the time, he is such a funny character and I love all the Malfoy's as well as Sev and Harry :) I hope you don't end up abandoning this story because I love it so so much :)
jenniferparsonshere chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This is a really great story and I am wondering if you plan to finish it one day?
nsafura chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Oh no. I am hooked on a story that hasn't been updated since 7 years ago.
Please please please continuefinish this story!
nsafura chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Oh no. I am hooked on a story that hasn't been updated since 7 years ago.
Please please please continuefinish this story!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/14/2017
This really should be updated...it is so good but so painful when you catch up to chapter 42 on the n reread...
Guest chapter 43 . 11/11/2017
well, not in one year and not in seven years either, sure you're gonna finish this?
zamik chapter 43 . 10/31/2017
Hope your promise still stands
3,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »