Reviews for In This World For You
Daia Matos chapter 44 . 9/8
I Hope this message find you Very well, i Just read this history and i complete in love...i Hope you can write e finish this history someday

Xoxo
Snarry4ever chapter 44 . 6/8
Oh my word every time I read this story, I fall in love with it all over again. I read it once a year and absolutely loved this chapter. I was so excited to see a new chapter after all these years. Please keep updating! I totally absolutely cannot wait to see where the rest of the story goes.
Ylspyth chapter 44 . 4/16
This is so GOOD! I am so looking forward to all the time travel discussion, and of course the story of the seven Harrys!

Remembering how frightened 1st year Draco seems of werewolves, saving him from that fate seems like a truly helpful thing. I have to believe his parents would still love and fight for him, but to be attacked by a werewolf in the Ministry would virtually ensure that knowledge would become public record, and that would have serious implications for Draco’s future.
shera98 chapter 44 . 4/16
This story is amazing and I can't believe I've not read it until now. I really hope you are able to continue it someday. Thanks for sharing what you have so far! Even without being finished it's very much worth the read.
Ylspyth chapter 32 . 4/15
Oh, I love an overpowered Harry who feels barely in control of his own power. These new powers plus an apparent touch of metamorphmagus abilities is very exciting! Can’t wait to see how these develop, and honestly I’m hoping he has more than a little Phoenix in him, too. What with the funeral pyre foreshadowed.
Ylspyth chapter 25 . 4/15
I love what you’re doing with the material. The changes you’ve made are relatively comprehensive, but so far much of it could have fit within canon, and just been unspoken. Everyone loves their secrets in the Potterverse. What’s a few more?

I was thinking about their intimacy while I was first reading it, and I think you handled it well. I love the playful tone and the banter between them. I liked that we figure out that Harry didn’t realize he had time traveled even as Severus made the same realization. And Severus, while resilient, has never been held up as a paragon of virtue. In true Slytherin fashion, Severus rationalized that it should be okay for them to be together with this moment as his first time with his soul mate, only to further realize that it was Future Harry’s first time, too. (Which was what he had decided he ultimately wanted for them). But I suspect we shouldn’t discount the impact of their first psychic bonding on Severus’ resistance. After being so mentally intimate so recently, physical intimacy must have felt like a much smaller step than it might have otherwiseand Severus might have been less able to resist the temptation a half-nude Harry squirming in his lap represented. After all that, I thought they were sweet togethernot frantic or rough as might have happened with so much sexual tension built between them.

In fact, I now look forward to all the times Severus deflects Present Harry’s future advances, because this did not feel like the first time Future Harry had tried something like thismerely the first time he was so wildly successful.
x.prettyprincessoflight.x chapter 44 . 3/13
Please update soon! X
Awen chapter 44 . 1/24
Hello,
I so love your story. I first read it when I was studying medicin years ago. Now I am pregenant with my third child and stubmbled on it once more and saw that you added a new chapter.
Please do continue. I know you have abandond it once again for a couple of years, I do hope you are doing good and just had to much fun things to do.
I love this story, you write very well and it is an orignal plot that hasnt been done numerus times before and I would really love to read how Harry is starting his time travelling!
PLEASE if at all possible try to end this story I am sure it would make a lot of readers VERY happy!
Love Awen
Joy-Joy M chapter 44 . 1/20
I’m definitely in love with your fic. It’s so well written , so congratulations. I hope you can find time and inspiration to continue soon. And I wanna tell you that you gained a new fan.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
WTF? Your first chapter is too disjointed and difficult to follow.
novelo chapter 44 . 11/14/2021
I love this story! Eagerly awaiting more...
StarstruckMoon chapter 44 . 11/1/2021
Seriously my fav fanfic possibly ever. I finally made an account just to tell you how much I love it. I mistook it for complete before starting and am so heartbroken that it hasn’t been updated. Any chance you’ll update soon? I’ve fallen in love with the characters as you’ve written them! I may have to start from the beginning and read it again in the meantime.
SlytherinsPen chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
(Something I MUST share) ...created an account just for this because my old one is defunct somehow
Ok...I never read unfinished stories not do I review but ...YES this fic! Also...has anyone else found that Utada Hikari’s “Don’t Think Twice”goes with this? I cried like a baby ...I don’t usually do the song fic thing- EVER- (all the firsts) but I just happened to be listening to it today and reading this fic (literally binge reading at my desk in my office hahahahah...yeah I’ve got to work tonight to make up for it) and the two things merge. Grown being crying here my friends ...the themes of time, the facades they have to wear, love of a lifetime...you wanna ugly cry ...listen to that song and re-read this fic. Kudos to this fantastic author- thankful to have stumbled upon this.
Go to YouTube ...listen to that song... tissues all around

Lyrics for the song

How did I live in a kingdom of thieves
And people who say things they don't really mean, really mean
You're only everything I ever dreamed
Ever dreamed of, ever dreamed of
You must be kidding me, did you really think
I could say no
I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know
I really don't get what everyone else believes
So why do I say things I don't really mean, really mean
I'm only crying 'cause I never dreamed
It'd take this long, it'd take this long
Don't think twice, baby, don't think twice
If you want to take it to an even higher level
All you gotta do is say the word, you know I'll follow
If you wanna take it to an even higher level
I don't, I don't bite
If you want to make it happen, nothing's impossible
All you gotta do is say the word, the walls will crumble
If you want to make it happen, nothing's impossible
Cross the line
Cross the line
Be mine
flowerpower95 chapter 44 . 9/6/2021
Can you please update I'm addicted to this story can't even put it down. I can not wait to see what happens next. This is one of my ultra favorites. Thank you and keep it up.
flow3rchild21 chapter 44 . 8/24/2021
love this story, hope you update soon.
3,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »