Reviews for In This World For You
well, not in one year and not in seven years either, sure you're gonna finish this?
zamik chapter 43 . 10/31
Hope your promise still stands
just know i dream of Draco chapter 43 . 10/11
Please come back to me I know its been five years but I adore this story an I need it god I need it I mean u still haven't told everyone that priya is a vampire mione and draco haven't gotten past casual friendship Lucius hasn't learned to really love harry yet please I hope your ok
just know i dream of Draco chapter 38 . 10/11
I'm starting to get worries did you finish this story?
just know i dream of Draco chapter 19 . 10/10
Need sleep ill be back
just know i dream of Draco chapter 16 . 10/10
O my god my poor Draco such torment such anguish
just know i dream of Draco chapter 10 . 10/10
O really enjoy your work here... And your penname sassu and cute
just know i dream of Draco chapter 5 . 10/10
So far I'm impressed. I'm sry I never read this earlier
.. Suitable emotional agony bittersweet love I like.
finnythewise chapter 43 . 10/5
I eagerly await the day this will be updated :)
BriaSnape chapter 43 . 8/23
Oh my goodness, it has been so long. I really hope you find the inspiration to pick up with this story again. I absolutely love it and can't wait to see how the rest unfolds. I'll be anxiously waited for an update.
moodysavage chapter 43 . 8/16
I love this story. Love love love love love this story! I don't care that it hasn't been updated in 7 years it is still awesome. Your plot is totally solid and your characters are just wonderful. I am in love with all of them even whiny Ron. I like how you have the time jumps and different people learning different things and I totally loved how that t-shirt showed up in the last chapter. Your characters actually develop and grow. You even show character growth with the side characters. I hope you write more someday. These characters truly deserve a wonderful ending.
moodysavage chapter 35 . 8/14
I have to say that Lucius thinking that he needs training because an expelliarmous just wouldn't be enough was really funny. Though maybe unintentionally...not sure of dates.
moodysavage chapter 34 . 8/14
I also don't want to forgive Albus for purposely forcing Severus to miss Harry's birthday. He doesn't care at all!
moodysavage chapter 33 . 8/14
Oh my gosh that was so horrible! I hated hated hated what the twins did and everyone else allowed to happen. It was awful! I don't see how he could forgive any of them. I'm so glad Ron and Hermione weren't in on it. That would have been devestating to Harry. (And out of character) I'm so happy how Draco handled things. It was so needed to fix his birthday not to mention all the future teasing possibilities.
moodysavage chapter 31 . 8/14
Lol oh so so awesome! I love how Draco is so good with the quick witted teasing and flirting comments he makes toward Harry when he is a totally straight best friend. It's very funny but shows how much he accepts Harry and is comfortable with saying anything. You have done such a wonderful job or showing how much they value their friendship.
3,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »