Reviews for In This World For You
just know i dream of Draco chapter 44 . 9/21
please tell me u r updating soon (cries and begs)
Lawliettxox chapter 44 . 9/19
I love it!
Daria Gorska chapter 44 . 9/16
Dear author!
This story is the best I have read in my entire life. I appreciate the effort I put into writing such a wonderful work. I look forward to the next chapter. Do you already have plans for him? Do you already know when you are going to publish it?
Best regards and good luck.

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.
omg omg omg. So much happened in this chapter! I can’t wait to read the next one. I’ll wait as long as it takes.
AWWWWWW I REMEMBER THE FAMILY FEELS!
zamik chapter 44 . 9/4
That sounds really interesting. Thank you for new chapter- I am so happy you decidet update again!
I’m re reading this, and my emotions are getting tugged all around again
Caramel4me chapter 44 . 8/30
I'm really intrigued and loving this story, I'm so happy you are back and updating again! I'll make sure to read the next update! Keep up the great work!
It’s been so long, I gotta go back and re read this. You wouldn’t happen to have an A03 account? So I could ping for notifications. I don’t have a fanfic account as I don’t really look here much anymore.
Ok ok, I just came to see if this story was still up, but I came back and saw it had been updated this past year! OMG!
Eskimo680 chapter 16 . 8/24
Oh, that's why she was crying. Okay, all makes sense in the world now.

Oh no, I hate when Harry gets optimistic. Something always comes along to ruin it.

Oh Hey look, Sirius is communicating! Even if it did involve shouting, lol.

Okay, that did not go as badly as I feared. So far not a complete disaster. Of course, he also hasn't seen Severus...
Eskimo680 chapter 15 . 8/24
Aw, look at Harry's friends being all supportive. And Draco being about to summon future Harry is interesting.

"Nothing
Not much
I'm gay!"

Oh gods, I am dying of laughter. Wow, when Harry decides something, he really decides it.

Yeah, Crabbe is going to be trouble. Ah plot, why do you do this to me. Now I'm all worried about the future.
Eskimo680 chapter 14 . 8/24
"I told him to wish his wife a Happy Birthday" LOL. I bet the adults faces were priceless.

Ah gods, I do not miss that teenage mentality of "Let's make fun of anyone different" hopefully they'll all learn better. Sirius has no excuse though.
Eskimo680 chapter 13 . 8/24
Oh my God Sirius, you are the definition of willful blindness. Jesus. Also a bit of a broken record about cursing Severus. Like, I expect better of you. At least be creatively insulting.

And I find myself wondering why Draco can't just be friends with Harry in secret? Of course, Voldy does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with school children, so maybe that wouldn't work.

Harry is having none of your attempts at subtlety Lucius. Okay thats another point against secret friendship. Harry does not tend toward subtlety.
Eskimo680 chapter 12 . 8/24
Ah excellent banter, and I do love a snarky Ginny. Poor Ron is having all of his worldviews challenged. Hopefully he'll react well, but I'm not holding my breath.

Aw, what. Why is Hermione crying?! Harry, do something! Actually, if he's anything like my teenage cousins, a crying girl would just make him panic.
3,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »