Reviews for In This World For You
Mimi chapter 43 . 7/23
Hey, I have just found your story a week ago and have been chained to it since. I originally thought it was a finished fiction, but found the author note at the end. I hope you still intend to finish it. It is an amazing story with turns you would never expect. I love time traveling Harry just randomly appearing to everyone. I want to know more about Prya and would love to see the wedding. Please if you can keep writing this story I believe a lot of us would be eternally grateful. Sending loads of love. A new reader: Miriam
Ps: as I am unable to log in this is my email so this is not an anonymous review :
kamylla chapter 43 . 6/26
You have NO idea how sad I am that I read like a maniac to reach chapter 43 thinking that I Would find the end of your story! This is to goooooood to not be finished! I HAVE to know how things Will turn out! Please don’t give up, you are such an amazing writer!
Will pray for a miracle in form of an update ;)
Xo!
This book hasn’t been updated in years. I’m kinda mad at myself for getting so emotionally invested in this book, but it was absolutely worth it. 10000110%. I adore this book and would love it if you would update again. 3 3
SarahShine chapter 1 . 4/23
got to the end and was like: noooooooooo
phoenixinthesky chapter 1 . 3/31
Aww I've reread this story probably over 10 times by now and it still gets me everytime I realize it's not finished. Please update it soon! It's such an AMAZING story that just captures you from the very first chapter and keeps you hanging on until the last! The characters are simply perfect, and I can't count the amount of times I fell in love with Draco (and Severus a little bit hehe) while reading. It's been almost 8 years since you last updated but we're all holding out hope that you will come back to it some day. Please do, and until then I will continue to love and reread to this beautiful story!
mnemesysfr chapter 1 . 3/30
Hello, may you tel me if there will be a new chapter or not?
It is just to know because I will always love your story, finished or not.
retired10 chapter 11 . 3/8
Absolutely wonderful story! Better than JKR's
Are you still sticking to your plan?
Koalutka chapter 43 . 2/24
8 years later and I still check on this story.. Hoping for some update. How stupid of me, thankyouverymuch. Well I would love to know at least if the author is alive, to be honest. Or hear anything. Like sorry folks, this story will never be ended. Maybe in the future I will totally forget about this fanfiction or this website will be deleted... This Masterpiece, which was throwed away by authir, unfortunetaly most likely will always be stuck in my head.
wayfarer06 chapter 43 . 1/27
I really enjoy this story so far. I love how you characterised the Malfoy's as a family, and also what you've done with Draco and Harry as brothers! I really hope you come back to this at some point :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 43 . 1/25
I love this story and Draco makes me laugh all the time, he is such a funny character and I love all the Malfoy's as well as Sev and Harry :) I hope you don't end up abandoning this story because I love it so so much :)
jenniferparsonshere chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This is a really great story and I am wondering if you plan to finish it one day?
nsafura chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Oh no. I am hooked on a story that hasn't been updated since 7 years ago.
Please please please continuefinish this story!
nsafura chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Oh no. I am hooked on a story that hasn't been updated since 7 years ago.
Please please please continuefinish this story!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/14/2017
This really should be updated...it is so good but so painful when you catch up to chapter 42 on the n reread...
3,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »