Reviews for Fruits Basket OVA
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Akita is a boy btw. ;)
Arilaen chapter 26 . 8/3/2006
This was a very nice story, I liked that there were many short chapters! I also liked the hinted AyamexShigure, I was laughing aloud at that... but many parts of the fan-fic sounded like you were just rephrasing what the books said, and it read slow at times. It's not like anything is 'revealed' that we don't know by reading up to the fourteenth book except Shigure's romance with Kyoko that was never resolved. Overall, though, it was interesting and I can't wait to see what else you write.
kittyluver chapter 21 . 2/22/2006
for years i've searched for a story like this, okay maybe only a couple weeks, but to me it seemed like years. anyways right to the point I LOVED IT, plz write more, and plz plz write more chapters about hari and momiji, their just so cute, well farewell can't wait to read more when you update.
Kato Shingetsu chapter 20 . 1/12/2006
I liked this chapter very much
sakka-no-himitsu chapter 14 . 12/31/2005
Aw.. I've been reading all of the chapters up until, but this one really made my heart smile
xDeadAngelx chapter 19 . 12/25/2005
I really like this fanfic so far. I hope you update this soon.
Samurai Girl Suzu chapter 19 . 12/24/2005
this is a brilliant story. I
Demograph chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
Awesome story. I love it! It digs deeper into the fact of a couple of an outsider and a member of the cursed. Nice change of pace from the usual Kyo, Yuki, Tohru thing. It's wonderfully paced, too! And you stick true to the story. Please continue sooner or later!
Kato Shingetsu chapter 17 . 11/9/2005 triangle...
bubbles078 chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
why is Hatori so worried? *gasp* i hope everything is okaY! UPDATE SOON!

bubbles078 chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
hey! i love it! i don't think it's farfetched at all! Shigure falls in love? I can't wait! Update soon!

loVeFoReTeRnItY chapter 14 . 9/24/2005
bubbles078 chapter 14 . 9/23/2005
it was short... but incredibly cute as well! And for chapter 13.. how sad! i was like "NO! Help Yuki-kun!" update soon!

Kato Shingetsu chapter 14 . 9/23/2005
I think it was cute!
bubbles078 chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
aww! Shigure and Ayame are just too funny together~~ I love the thumbs up sign. I think this is my favorite chapter so far because it was totally origional and you put whatever you wanted in here. I love it.